Epilogue

Your POV

Yellow Flicker: Epilogue

*A couple of years later*

I retired from the agency, seeing as I have loved ones who'd be in danger. Lauren is still in Fifth Harmony, though, seeing as we need some money. She's currently on tour, and I've been missing the hell out of her, so, I decided to go and visit her.

The girls all know about this, except Lauren - obviously. Harry and Camila are still together. Jacob and Bea broke up, but they are still friends. Guess who's with Bea now? Evan, yeah, my brother. He made it happened, somehow. I rather not ask how, though. Ally got together with some guy named Troy - who is tall as hell compared to Ally. Demi got back together with Wilmer, which I'm not surprised about. Dinah and Normani are still together. All of us our out to the world, and the Harmonizers know who I am.

It took me sometime to get over killing my own mother. Your mother is the person who gave birth to you, took care of you, cooked for you, so you can see how it was hard to kill her.

I'm currently back stage, waiting till the end of the show to come out.

"THANK YOU, YOU'VE GUYS BEEN AMAZING!" Camila shouts into the mic, earning cheers from everyone. That's my cue to come on. I smile as I walk out, the crowd cheering louder. Lauren's back is turned to me.

I put a finger over my mouth, shushing the crowd as I creep toward Lauren. She was about to say something, but I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck. She quickly turns around, eyes widening once she sees me.

I also have a surprise up my sleeve.

"Y/N!" She shouts, hugging me. I grin and hug her back, earning aw's from the crowds. "What're you doing here?"

"What? Do you not want me here?" I joke. Lauren giggles. "But, on a serious note." I get on one knee, causing the crowd to gasp as I pull out a box. "Lauren, from when I first saw you on that piece of paper, I instantly fell in love with your eyes. And then you became a huge part of my life. I had walls so high up that I thought nobody could enter, but you did. You broke them and entered them. You made me realize what true love is, you helped me live again. Even though we had rough patches, we got through them. Even though you knew you were in danger by being with me, you stuck by me. You helped me with finding my brother. I love you so fucking much. So, what I'm asking here, Lauren Michelle Jauregui, will you marry me?" By now, Lauren is in tears, along with the girls. The crowd is silent, anticipating an answer from Lauren.

"Yes! Holy crap, YES!" She shouts, earning claps and cheers from the crowd. I grin and slip the ring on her finger, standing up. Lauren pulls me into a kiss, which I gladly return. "I love you, Y/N Y/M/N L/N."

"I love you too, Lauren Michelle Jauregui now L/N."

----

yay, its over..or not-yay?

idk.

but like I said, it's a crappy ending. :))

uh, thanks for the votes, reads and comments on this story. check out my other books, please!

-Gracie.