Chapter 12

Your POV

Yellow Flicker: Chapter 12

I wrap my arms around her, smiling as she cuddles into me.

"Y/N," Jenny softly says. "I love you." I grin and look down at her.

"I love you too."

Fucking lies. Jenny is a liar - was, a liar. We were both in the Agency at the time. Turns out, she was only spying on us for another enemy - which we gladly defeated.

I loved her, I really did. She was my world, my life, my happiness, my universe. But then she fucked it all up. She said she loved me, but I don't know if I should've believed her. She died when we went to war.

I found her body. A gunshot to the chest. I don't know who shot her, but someone did. If I was devastated once I found out she was spying on us, I was even more devastated once I found out she died.

~~~

My whole right hand is wrapped up into a bandage, thanks to Demi helping me. I walk downstairs where everyone else is, including Luis and Lauren.

"What happened to your hand?" Ally is the first to notice.

"Oh," I look down at it then back to the group. "Punched a mirror." I grab the carton of milk out, then pouring myself a glass.

"Why?" Lauren asks, worried laced in her voice.

I quirk an eyebrow, "Why do you care?" Lauren sighs and looks away. "Anyways, I think I'm going out later."

"Where?" Camila asks.

I shrug, "Don't know. I need to get my mind off things."

~~~

I lean against the wall, watching the band perform. It's a good band, believe it or not. They're currently doing a cover of The Offspring. The guitarist catches my eye, though. She's wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black muscle tee and black converses. She has long brown hair and soft green eyes.

Once they're finished, I clap, along with everyone else. The lead singer, which is a boy with green eyes and blonde hair, smiles and thanks us.

By now I moved my way up to the bar, now sitting on a stool. Surprisingly the bartender didn't ask for my I.D when I ordered a beer. I drink the beer in silence when someone comes and sits next to me.

I look next to me to see the guitarist.

"Hey," She says. "I'm Alyssa."

"Y/N."

~~~

Things escalated quickly. I'm guessing we both got drunk and here we are now, the next morning, we're both in my bed - naked.

"Shit." She curses, rubbing her temples. I yawn and sit up, stretching my arms out. "God this damn headache."

"Advil? Got some downstairs." I offer, she nods. I throw her a pair of my sweatpants and a shirt, which she takes. I put on a pair of joggers and a black shirt.

We walk downstairs where everyone else is. Lauren's head is on Luis's shoulder, making me cringe.

All eyes land on Alyssa and I. Dinah and Bea wiggle their eyebrows at me.

"So, I'm guessing you two had fun last night." Demi is the first to speak.

"Dude, you know Demi Lovato, Harry Styles, Bea Miller and Fifth Harmony?" Alyssa asks, her eyes widening. I nod and grab the bottle of Advil. I open it and hand her a pill, then take one for myself. I then put the bottle away.

"Yeah. Who are you?" Lauren sasses.

"Alyssa Shaw." She smiles at her.

"Oh, your in that band? Yeah. I've seen you guys around town." Normani points out. Alyssa smiles and nods.

I sigh and look at Lauren and Luis, then back to the ground. Alyssa sees this and her face shows realization, like she figured out what's happening. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Alright," I yawn. "I'm going back to bed, uh, Alyssa, you can stay if you want."

"Okay-yeah, I think I'll stay."

"If you want," I offer. "You can come back to bed with me?" I scratch the back of my neck. Truth be told, I like Alyssa. Last night, before we got hammered, I remember she was a really cool girl.

She smiles and nods. I hold out my hand for her to take, which she does.

Lauren's POV

"Alright, I gotta' go babe, bye." Luis kisses me on the cheek then leaves. Once he's gone, I slam my head onto the counter, groaning.

"Somebody's jealous." Dinah sings. I look up and glare at her.

"She seems nice." Camila gives her opinion.

"Honestly," Demi says. "I'm glad she's trying to move on."

"She's not moving on, watch Alyssa be a one night stand." I quickly say. All Demi does is hum in response, then walk out of the kitchen.

"Lauren," Ally sighs, sitting in front of me. "You like Luis, but you love Y/N. She could be yours, yet, you choose Luis. Why? Because Luis is a boy?" I glance at my feet, my gaze staying there. "If I were you, I'd choose Y/N."

Your POV

I look at my exposed body in the mirror, sighing to myself. I look on my left hip to see a tattoo;

It takes bravery to feel emotions.

I then throw back on my joggers and shirt. I walk back into my room to see Alyssa cuddling into the pillow, slightly snoring. A small smile appears on my face as I get back into the bed. Alyssa quickly moves away to the pillow to me. Her legs wrap around me and her head lays on my chest.

I sigh and look at her. I tuck a strand of her brown hair behind her ear. I then look back up at the ceiling. I close my eyes and tuck my arms behind my head.

~~~

guys I know its short but ill try to update again tonight because I'm on the computer..yes!