Chapter 2

Matt's P.O.V.

I decided, me and Gabby haven't gone on a real date since I asked her to Marry me. That was the most Magical Night. And I want to have that again. But I want to surprise her. I've come to learn that she loves when I do that.  She looked beautiful enough today, that I figured I didn't need to give her much time. She was wearing a pair of Jeans, that complimented her Curves, and her thin waist. A pair of knee high brown boots, And a grey long-sleeved shirt that had a lace strip across her back, revealing her skin. Which made me fall even more in love with her. If that is even possible. Her hair was in a ponytail with her bangs pulled back into a bump. She was wearing subtle makeup. A tiny bit of mascara and some lip-gloss. She walked into the living room, and was already undressed and in her Comfortable clothes. I planned to have a small date here in the comfort of our own home, sweet and simple. She had her iPhone in her hand and I ran up to her, And threw her over my shoulder. She giggled as I walked over to the couch. She dropped her phone on the floor, but she didn't care.

Gabbys P.O.V.

I had no idea what was going on with Matt lately. But I Loved it. He Laid me down on the couch and had one arm behind my back, slightly elevating me off the sofa. He kissed me, and looked me in the eyes. He had the look. It wasn't just any look. It was the look that he only gave me when he wanted to prove to me that he was in love with me. And that I was his only one. His blue eyes moving back and forth from right to left. HE asked me, "How about we get some wine out here." I smiled and whispered in his ear, "Yes Sir." When i said that i felt the chills run up his spine. I knew what i was doing. When Matt got up and went in the kitchen, i took down my hair and flipped it around to give it some body. Matt Came out with a bottle of my favorite wine and two glasses. I stood up and walked over to him. I took the glasses and the wine from his hand and set it down on the coffee table. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him. He looked down at me and asked,"What was that for?" I responded with a loving voice, "Dont forget, I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, Asking him to love her." 

 Matt's P.O.V. 

That line is what really got me. I didnt want to wait anymore. Tonight was the night.Tonight was the night that i was gonna prove to Gabby that i Will never stop Loving her. She is my life, my love, my only.  And i want her to know that. I wasn't even in the mood to drink anything. And i sensed that Gabby wasn't either. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. She kissed me passionately I Brought her to our bedroom. I was about an inch away from kissing her. I could feel her breathing fastly on me. But before i kissed her, I told her, "You have no idea how fast my heart beats when i look at you. She tugged me down onto her by the collar of my t shirt.  I rolled her on top of me and she kissed me. Before i knew it, Our clothes were piled up in different areas of the room. WE were lost in this love. It was like we were in a world that revolved around us. It all  happened in a blink. Little did we know, that night, Changed our lives forever.