Chapter 9: Part Two

On the other hand, Jonghoon was so happy while driving his new red Cadillac XLR when his phone fell from his pocket.

He didn't pay attention to it and planned to pick it later. He would just going to listen to the radio but after looking for a station, his phone suddenly rings. When he took a glance on his cellphone’s monitor, he saw that Eunji was his caller so he picks it up and pressed the answer key, but when he turned back his attention to the road, he saw that the traffic light was on red! And that there is a ten wheeler truck crossing along the road!

“SH*T!”

And it seems like it’s too late to avoid it but he still tries to avoid it and steps harder on his brake.

***

“Damn it! Mukhang may aksidente pa yata at napaka-traffic.” Wonbin cursed while they are in the ambulance because Eunji fainted kaya isinugod agad nila ito sa ospital pero hanggang ngayon ay nasa kalsada pa rin sila dahil sa traffic.

Maraming nagbigay daan sa kanila pero hindi pa rin sapat dahil sobrang dami ang nakiki-usyoso sa kung ano man ang meron sa labas.

“Ano Jin? Na-contact mo na ba si Jonghoon?” he asked.

Kabilin-bilinan kasi ni Eunji na kung madadala man sya sa ospital, gusto nito na sa paggising ay ang kasintahan ang unang taong makikita.

“Yes. Pero ang ingay kanina nung sagutin nya. I even heard him cursed. At ngayon naman, walang nagsasalita sa kabilang linya, pero may tumutugtog. Pakinggan mo to.” Pagkatapos ay ini-loud speak nito ang cellphone ni Eunji na gamit-gamit nila.

“We don’t have time for that.” Sagot ni Wonbin then turned to his sister again. “Eunji, just hang-on. Malapit na tayo.” Kausap pa nito sa kapatid na walang malay.

[ A/N: Paki-play po yung music sa kanan nyo, sa may multi-media section. It’s “When I’m with You” by Faver Drive. Thank you! ]

Half an hour later, narrating nila ang ospital at ngayon nga’y naghihintay sila sa labas ng Emergency Room while the doctors are trying to revive Eunji’s vital signs. Naging sobrang baba kasi ng vital signs nito.

Waiting outside the ER where your special someone is were like waiting for forever.

When the doctors came out, they announced that Eunji’s heart was too week at the moment but her vital signs are doing fine and yet, she’s not yet safe. And now, she’s still unconscious lying on the bed of Intensive Care Unit.

“She’s so brave.” Jaejin commented while they are looking at her through the glass window of the said room.

“Yes, she always is.” Wonbin answered, almost a whisper while quietly crying while looking at his dear little sister. And with his trembling voice, he said, “It’s so hard for me to see my only sister lying on that bed and having a very bad condition. She’s still breathing but she looks like… dead.” Then he lowered his head as tears continuously flows from his eyes.

“Her heartbeats are too week, yes. But she’s still breathing as if her heart doesn’t want to give up yet, as if she’s waiting… for someone. Ah! What am I saying?” Jaejin said as he tapped Wonbin’s shoulder.

“She’ll be alright any time soon. We just have to believe in her and keep on praying for her health.” Jaejin said.

“Hey…” untag ni Wonbin kay Jaejin ng matahimik ito. “Na-contact mo na ba si Jonghoon? That bastard! Kung kalian kailangan saka hindi ma-contact.” May pagkainis na sabi niya.

“Speaking of him, I have to tell you something.” Pahayag ni Jaejin na nagpakunot sa noo ni Wonbin.

“What is it?” he asked with a knotted forehead.

“Follow me. I’ll show you.”

“No, I can’t leave my sister here. So just tell me what it is.”

“Just follow me. You should see him.

Left him no choice, sinundan nalang niya and direksyong tinungo ni Jaejin, which is –– sa kabilang panig ng ICU lang.

There he saw, a man lying on his bed with bandages in his head and chest. The poor man’s left leg was on cast and has so many bruises all over his body and just like his sister; he looks like he’s not going to make it.

“While you’re waiting outside the Emergency Room, I saw him. Sa kabilang emergency room sya dinala. Tinanong ko yung isa sa mga nurses kung anong nangyari sa pasyente, car accident daw.” Pagkukwento ni Jaejin habang nakatingin sa binatang kanina lang ay nag-aagaw buhay.

“Oh God! Yung nadaanan nating aksidente kanina! Kaya pala hindi natin sya ma-contact and here I am speaking ill about him.”

“Tama ka. Sya nga iyon. Narinig ko kaninang hindi maganda ang lagay nya that’s why he’s under observation.”

“And just like my sister, he is also fighting for his life.” he pauses then, “Kinakabahan ako sa pwedeng mangyari sa kanila. They’re in the same situation of fighting for their lives on the same hospital.”

“Yeah…”

========== T.B.C. ==========

====== . MsSongsari23 . ======

A/N:

Maiksi ba? Haha. Continuation lang naman po kasi ito. Thank you for dropping by again!

I hope na-enjoy nyo ‘tong chapter na to kahit walang kilig moments na naganap kundi tragedy.

Abangan po nyo ang huling chapter na pinamagatang – HOME: Where You and Me Stays Forever. Haha. Pinilit ko lang yung title eh. :P

Comment && vote rin po kung nagustuhan. ^___^