| Falling For You |

Allison Braidford
Monday, November 16th

My life officially sucked. Both of my friends were gone. Well, only one of them was actually gone, but my other one was dead to me. So she might as well be living on Mars. So I was boyfriend-less, social life-less, and friend-less.

Word spread fast about the whole scandal. It might as well have been a newspaper headline. I could see it now;

Local Girl's Boyfriend Cheats On Her With Best Friend

I guess it wouldn't have been that bad if Chelsea hadn't acted like she had just own the lottery. Over the last few years, she has hated my guts because she, and I quote, claimed Dylan as her's before he even noticed my ugly ass. Boy, was she surprised when he actually asked me out. Hell, even I was stunned.

But I guess all good thing must come to an end. Couldn't have the end been a little more gentle on me? Couldn't he have just broken up with me over text message? That would have been a hundred times better than the situation I was in right now. Every day, I watched from the corner of my eye Chelsea rubbing up against Dylan and sucking his face off. He made a quick rebound, that is for sure.

As I laid in my warm bed, I pondered the idea of running away. I could join the circus, start a new and better life.

Maybe someday...

But not today.

I pulled my self out of bed, not bothering to make it as I usually do. My life as basically crashed down on me, so why bother? Today felt different for some reason. It felt like something big was about to happen, like my life was going to change. I didn't know what was going to change, so I just prayed for it to be good.

I threw on a thick PINK sweatshirt, a pair of light wash skinny jeans, and black chucks. I figured if my life was going to change, I might as well be comfortable. Not bothering to tame my hair, I twisted it into a top-knot, and headed downstairs.

Over the past few weeks, my parents have stopped fighting. It would have been a good thing if they hadn't been avoiding each other. I preferred them communicating than this. Deep down, I knew they weren't working out, by being the stubborn person I am, I chose to ignore it.

Grabbing a granola bar and a bottle of apple juice, I hopped in my car and drive to school. As I drove, it felt like something or someone was about to come into my life and change it.

I just didn't know exactly what it was.

Alexander Blade
Monday, November 16

My wolf has been going crazy for the past few days. It was giving me serious headaches and I couldn't focus on anything, not even paperwork for the pack. My parents think that I'm about to find my mate, and while it secretly excited me, I didn't want to get my hopes up.

I have heard of wolves getting this same feeling, but it was a sign that their mate had passed away. That's what happened to my head warrior, Anthony. Ever since then, he was been as emotionless as a rock. I guess that's what makes him suck a great fighter.

I couldn't bear the thought of my mate being dead. So until I see her with my own two eyes, I'm not going to go in over my head. Despite my worries, my wolf is certain that we are close to meeting our mate. I just hope he is correct.

At 18, I was pretty young for an Alpha. Actually, I would be Alpha by my eighteenth birthday, but I do most of the pack work. My father and I split the training, so I don't have all the work. If I don't find my mate by my nineteenth birthday, one year after I officially become Alpha, I will have to marry a female of high ranking in our pack. Though I hate the idea, the pack can't survive without a Luna.