| Spin the Feelings |

Allison Braidford
Friday, November 20th

I cautiously walked through the open door. The smell of testosterone, sweat and alcohol immediately smacked me in the face. Xander surprised me by wrapping his arm around me waist and holding me by his side. When I looked at him questioningly, he gave the most lame excuse.

"I'm just trying to protect you from the crowd of people." I could feel my eyes roll without me having to make them. But him being so close to me made my head spin and my heart beat 100x faster.

Damn, the things this boy does to me...

The moment, of course, had to be ruined by the worst person possible.

"Hiiiii Xander! I didn't kneel you were coming or else I would have dressed differently," she skimmed her eyes over me as she tugged at her surprisingly modest navy blue dress, "Allison, what a...surprise to have you here."

I shot her a sarcastic smile and pressed myself closer to Xander. It wasn't just to make her jealous, though that was a plus, but I genuinely wanted to be closer to him. Chelsea shot daggers at me through her forced smile. What a fake bitch, putting on a show just for her little crush.

"Well, shouldn't you go and scurry off? You are the host, aren't you?" I smile even more and rest my head on Xander's shoulder.

"Okay...see you around!" She flashed a flirty smile at Xander, slipped her hair, and sauntered off.

Xander let out a huge breath and turned to me, "Man, I never knew how fake she could be. Her jaw must've been sore from smiling that much," he rubbed his jaw and smiled down at me.

Aspyn and Aubrey walk up to us with half empty cups in both of their hands. It looked like they had been here for a pretty long time.

"Hey, what took you guys so long? We left like five minutes after you and arrived ten minutes ago. It should have only been a five minute drive," Aubrey questioned. I looks over to Xander since I didn't know how to get here whatsoever.

"I may have taken a longer route...on look, the have beer pong!" He tried to walk away but I pull him back.

"What? The drive was only supposed to be five minutes? It looks us, like, twenty," I ask, on the verge of laughing. It was hilarious that he would do such a thing.

"Maybe I just wanted to spend more time with you?...okay maybe that was the reason," he finally admits. My heart melts and I wrap my arms around him tightly. It was probably the sweetest thing that any guy has ever done for me.

"You're so sweet...and hot too," I whisper into his chest.

Hey, he already knew it. Why not reward him for being so sweet to me?

"Okay, now your just fluffing up my ego. You'll never be able to deflate it," he laughs and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

Through the loud crowd, I could hear Aspyn yell, "Hey! Do you guys want to play Spin the Bottle?"

I look at Xander if asked if he wanted to.

"No, I'll have to pass on this one. And I think you should too, Kitten."

"Come on! It'll be fun. If you don't play, I'm still going to," I poke at him. I could tell that I was pushing all the wrong buttons, but I really didn't care. I was now here to have fun and cut loose.

"Fine, but just know that you forced me into this. It was all your choice," he warns. The undertone of his voice send shivers down my spine, like it held a full power that had the potential to send everyone in this room onto their knees and I was just getting a drop of it.

"Okay! It's fine, lets go!" I grab his hand and lead him to wherever Aspyn was going. We find medium sized circle with about 11 people. Aspens and Aubrey scoot over to make room for Xander and I.

Chelsea, Dylan and Andrea are unfortunate part of the circle. If it was just me, I would've left by now. But j didn't want to back down now that Xander already warned me.

Chelsea's eyes lit up once she say Xander sit down, but squinted at me sitting right next to him.

"Okay everyone, lets get started! I'll go first," she takes the empty beer bottle in the middle and gives it a good spin.

It lands on Dylan. She looks slightly disappointed that it wasn't Xander, but gives Dylan a sloppy kiss anyway.

"Okay, me next!" A guy with shaggy brown hair says. I think his name is Jason. He spins the bottle and it lands on Aspyn.

Aubrey gasps quietly and looks at Aspyn. Aspyn looks back for reassurance. Aubrey and just been asked out by Jason but you can't back out of spin the bottle.

"It's fine, do what you have to do Aspyn. It's not that big of a deal," Aubrey finally agrees. Aspyn hugs her really quick and turns to Jason. They share a quick smooch and its on to the next person.

"I'll go," Andrea pipes up and grabs the bottle from Jason. She spins and it lands on...Chelsea.

"No no no, I'm not gay," Andrea says, starting to back out of the circle.

"Andrea, I'm not either! But don't be a wuss and back out. I can't be friends with a wuss. Just do it really quick. It's not that big of a deal," Chelsea snaps. She quickly leans in and kisses Andrea before Andrea could even close her eyes. A bunch of guys wolf whistle and stare and just earn an eye roll from every single girl in the circle.

"I wanna go again! All of you don't know how to kiss. You're all a bunch of losers," Chelsea pouts. She snatched the bottle from Andrea. She spins the bottle as hard as she can and it lands on the last person I wanted it to.

Xander.

You could practically see the excitement steam off of Chelsea as she licks her glossy lips. She crawls over to Xander, wraps her arms around his neck and slams her lips onto his.

Xander didn't even have a second to prepare. His eyes stayed open as she sucked his face off all while almost choking him with her spider-like arms. He roughly pushes her off, into the middle of the circle. Chelsea gathers herself, stares me right in the eye and smirks. Likes she won something. But she literally didn't win anything but a non-existent worst kisser award.

"Take that, Braidfuck," she spits and crawls back to her spot. A bunch of her little minions are laughing and pointing at me, fueling my now boiling anger.

I felt like punching that girl in the face over and over, but that just wasn't me. Besides, I knew something that would hurt her 100 times worse.

I turned to Xander and wrapped my arms around his neck, much more gently than Chelsea and pressed my lips onto his. He immediately responded and moved his lips in sync with mine. This time, it was much more passionate and raw, like we were both drugs to each other. He tangles his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the already steamy kiss.

I finally pull away for a breath of fresh air and see every single person staring at us, like we were statues on display for all to ogle at. But the truth was, I didn't care.