| Cafeteria Fights |

Allison Braidford
Tuesday, November 17

As soon as the bell rings, signaling the end of third period, I shove my stuff into my backpack and bolt out the door. Throughout the period, I had conversation with Aspyn and became pretty good friends with her and avoided stares from Andrea who sat across the class from me. Of course, Xander wasn't there. I still couldn't get my mind off of the events that took place in second period. No, I still didn't feel bad for punching Chelsea and the face or hitting her in the face with a dodgeball. I was just pissed that she faked an injury just to get time with Xander.

•Flashback•

I strode confidently Ito my Kindergarten classroom, excited for my very first day at the big kid school. Now I got to pack my own lunch and learn more. I couldn't wait. My head was high and my pigtails were tight, I was ready as could be.

My teacher greeted me nicely at my desk, "Hello, Allison. I'm Mrs. Lorenza and I'll be your teacher for the whole year. I can already tell you're a very bright little girl."  I smile widely at her compliment. My parents always told me that I was born to be something special and I thoroughly believed them.

"Hi Mrs, Lorenzo," I sounded out each letter so I didn't seem dumb, "I like this school. It's blue and I like blue. Blues my favorite color," I excitedly gush.

"It's mine too, Allison. Well, I have to go do some work. So how about you go meet some new friends?" She gently pushed me toward the cluster of other kindergarteners in the corner of the room. I grin at the chance to meet new friends. I saunter over and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Allison," I say giddily.

"Hi, Allison. My name is Amber. This is my bestest friend in the entire world, Andy." A friendly girl with dirty blonde hair says. She wraps her arms around the girl next to her.

"Amber! I told you to stop telling people that was my name! My name is Andrea, with a -rea not a -y," the girl snaps.

"Hi."

"I once had a dog named Allison. She was almost as ugly as you," a mean girl with brown hair says.

"What? My parents said I'm pretty. The prettiest girl they've ever seen."

"Well, you have some stupid parents. I'm obviously prettier than you."

"Stop, Chelsea," Amber defends as she turns to me, "you're very pretty. Can you sit with me and Andrea today?"

"Sure!"

For majority of the day, I forget about Chelsea and her mean comments. But at the end of the day, at art time, it goes downhill.

"Okay class, bring one yellow cup of paint back to your desk. That is what you'll be using to paint your sun," Mrs.Lorenzo happily instructs.

Chelsea rushes over to the table and picks up the most full cup she can see. She runs to toward me with it and 'trips'. She splatters the bright yellow paint all over me and my brand new blue dress that my nana got me for my birthday.

"Oops, I tripped. Sorry," she grins and puts on an innocent act. I start to cry and realize that I truly hated Chelsea Marie Kenneth.