the past of parallel tsunayoshi

"your substitute teacher is sick so i will be your substitute teacher" after that random teacher had said that some were relieved and some were thinking how could they get a substitute teacher for a substitute one.

what a weird school this  is

-----after class---

"awerenai gakusei ,go visit tsunayoshi"reborn said popping out of nowhere ,where ritsu and his friends are currently having lunch,all attention came to reborn as he said this"huh,wh-""baka,it was partly your fault that he's sick,and ...i need to give something back to him."reborn said slowly growing quieter towards the end of his sentence."I'll go, and i also got some questions for him."ritsu said before going back into eating his lunch.

tsuna's pov

my eye's flutter open and found myself on the ground 'did i fall asleep here?' i asked myself,i tried to stand up and noticed the doorbell was ringing. man,why does it sound so annoying!

i walked up to the door but before i grabbed the handle,the door exploded ,that's right it exploded , wow,been awhile since i saw an explosion ...

wait,explosions means broken buildings ,broken buildings mean things break,when things break it means money and money means i have to PAY FOR THE DAMAGE!!!

ritsu's pov

we tried to use the doorbell but no one answered,is he sleeping or maybe not here.

"that's it ,the doors gonna explode"gokudera then threw 5 dynamites,and everyone backed away shouting at him,telling him to stop,but it was too late ,the door exploded.

"..."silence,no body said a word,waiting for something to happen and at the same time thinking for an excuse to tell sawada abut this mess,"explosions ....broken buildings...... buildings mean t........ break,....hings break.... money and money ... i ... to PAY FOR THE DAMAGE!!"someone cut the the silence with a mumble and filled it with cold air ,the smoke cleared revealing a brunette with messy short gravity defying hair,with a brown -but toward the end its orange-shirt ,a orange jumper on top and a white loose shorts but fits his size, then it soon hit me the person standing there is sawada-sensei ,oh god were dead.

i got my knees on the ground and apologized  "i am sorry!""what! jyuudaime,it was my fault!"gokudera said also on his knees half facing sawada-sensei and me,".... nost..." sensei murmured ,but i didn't hear ,what was it?damn i get curious easily.

"why aren't you in school?"

"what?"i was confused why didn't he say anything about the door?

"i hate repeating myself,now answer my question."he said coldly ,i looked around for reborn.....HE"S GONE!!why reborn,why? i cried anime tears ((TT^TT) -this)before i got back to normal ,"um...."

"ritsu went to check if you were alright and the kid came to return your bag yesterday ,i want to thank you for saving ritsu yesterday"yamamoto said finally saying something.

"my bag!!that has.....no!!"i saw sensei panic over that question, why?what was in his bag?

"ciaossu"

gokudera's pov

i saw jyuudaime's savior 's eyes widen and started to panic "my bag!!that has.....no!!"he said clutching his already-messy hair,why? did he have something important in there ?then shouldn't he be happy were giving it back to him?i took a step forward but was interrupted y a familiar voice "ciaosssu" reborn-san said coming out of nowhere.

"where is it ?"jyuudaime's savior said releasing his hair from his hands "i have it right here so don't go crazy"reborn-san said holding jyuudaime's saviors bag,jyuudaime's savior then grabbed the bag and looked at reborn-san seriously "did you look in there?""unfortunately yes"reborn-san answered.