dead or alive?

sry for missing sunday...i kept falling asleep really early(in the afternoon after school)....so crap x_x

____________________

Rain poured from the gray clouds hovering over namimori as a figure walked by namimori high, smirking before pulling out a gun and pointing it at the one and only hibari kyoya.

hibari was furious how dare this man point a gun at him. today was just driving him mad so much that every person to even have a chance to see him will find themselves lying on their pool of blood. that baby had escaped him, he shouldn't have been so careless letting the baby get away and now he has a gun pointed to his head. hibari sweared that this man will be bitten to death painfully...extra painfully.

just like the man thought, hibari reached out for his tonfa and began to attack him. the man whispered something for hibari to hear, though this only made the prefect more furious. "how do YOU know him, answer me!"

"so you do remember him...well that's expected since you are his one and only friend-"

the man said no more as hibari flung his tonfa at him, but the man moved fast swiftly dodging his attack.

"that was very useful,indeed"he said sarcastically.

"you didn't answer my question!"

"well let me be cool and ignore the question!"

"..."

"..."

"answer my question!how do you know him, the last time i checked he only had me as his friend."

the man raised his hands up in front of his face in a 'i give up' kind of way.

"fine, but first let me introduce who i am."the man then held his hands out for a handshake."iam Imori kuhiro."the prefect merely slapped the man (now recodnise as Imori's)hands and glared tonfa's at him.

"i don't need your name, i need answers!"

Imori looked at his bruised hand and frowned before putting it down beside his hips."you'll never get a girlfriend..."he muttered under his breath.

"i was walking home with a friend, like any other high schooler would do. but he didn't want to go the same way as i did because he claimed that i was ...annoying-"

"that's very obvious"hibari said nodding in approval. imori looked hurt before glaring bazookas' at hibari.

"just listen!"

FLASHBACK*imori's pov

"please!Sei!"i pleaded at him.

sei had short brown hair. his eyes were dark blue along with his uniform and mine .

i received a glare from him as he walked off only to be stopped when we heard a shriek followed by a loud thud.

"o-oy! what was that?"i stuttered. i soon found out that i was talking to air when i blinked in surprise to see sei not standing before me."hurry up!"he shouted from behind me.

"yeah..."

_______________________

we ran through the forest, but it was more like i was following sei, he looked like he knew were to go so i kept behind him and kept my eyes focused on his back so i would not lose sight of him.

eventually my plan wasted when i bumped in to something-ugh someone on the way.

i got a glimpse of his uniform before he apologized and dashed away. he looked like he had brown hair but i am not very sure since it was getting late and the sky was starting to get darker. his uniform was probably the one from Na...mi...something...i'll jut describe it to Sei he probably would know.

i stood up and dusted the dirt off my clothes.

it was getting too dark and i couldn't see properly. i was afraid i would get lost, i need to find Sei before i get lost.....maybe i am lost.

i stepped back from my original position when i heard footsteps walking towards me as turned to find a bright light blinding my eyes and i instinctively put my hands in front of my face to prevent blindness in my eyes.

"oh, imori....sorry" the familiar voice reached my ears and i was engulfed with relief as the figure faced the torch away from me and onto the ground."i found thee source of the sound and.....its not pleasant".

i nodded slowly not knowing how to reply to him. he never looked so...so down before like he had just lost a friend....what did he see?

he beckoned me to follow him and i did. it was not long after that we reached our destination.

and...just like Sei had said it was.....not pleasant. it was a very....disturbing scene.

a boy...covered in blood that was slowly drying every second,was laying dead on the ground before us.he was covered in scratches but probably had a serious injury on his back and bled to death since he couldn't move with his leg twisted in a strange angle.

what about the boy from before!?surely he would've heard that shriek or come across this...scene.

Don't tell me he killed him!?why?...

"this boy..."i turned to see Sei staring down at the body a if observing...it. his face showed no emotion but his eyes glittered that he was scared. the torch on his hand flickered before completely shutting off. it was now very dark and the stars and the moon were our only light source."wasn't he my neighbor?"

"sei?"

"yes?"i think he turned his head to face me.

"we should call the police...maybe the ambulance too..."i looked down sadly at my feet. i knew it was too late...

"it's too late for the ambulance, but i can call the police."

________________

present*my pov.

"sei remembered the way back even in the dark. once we got out of the forest we called the police...but by the time they got there t-the body was gone!"imori practically screamed"there were dried up blood on the ground but no body..".

hibari was speechless at this. why wasn't he there?were was he when this happened?why couldn't he be there?damn it! only if he stopped biting people to death he wouldn't have him be so frightened of him and be an actual friend and have more fun together then maybe -just maybe he could stop his death from happening...

imori noticed the prefect pounding all the blame on himself so he decided to speak:

"but we have a few evidence that he is still alive...but its not accurate"

hibari looked up at imori with happiness but with a hint of worry.

"he's alive?"hibari chocked out.

"like i said its not really accurate...but we really can't just say he's dead."

"tsunayoshi....is alive..?."

could that really be true?

___________________________________________________

yay...im done....this chap..