maybe maybe not,what do you say?

this, sawada thought, was starting to get  really annoying.

he felt a pair of eyes intensely staring holes in the back of his head. it was uncomfortable. it really was.

it followed him wherever he went. he made sure to close his windows tight and cover it with a very dark shade of black whenever he took a shower.

this worlds rokudou mukuro really had a death wish, one that included flames hotter than the core of the earth.

"do you mind?" sawada questioned without taking his eyes of the test sheets calmly. but in the inside he felt the need to murder.

the stalker- rokudou mukurou- revealed himself holding his trade-mark trident closely." sawada tsunayoshi, who are you really?"

"really?"sawada repeated, raising a brow, as he finally looked up to see mukurou eyeing him suspiciously."it's not the first time i heard that question".

"seeing how smirking at someone who's suppose to be invisible would make you suspicious"the illusionist informed, taking a seat on one of the classroom chairs."like chrome for example"

sawada put down his pen."what's your  objective, mukurou?"

"simply to have a conversation"

"and having a normal chit-chat involves trying to dig out information from me?" the teacher was now leaning on the desk with both his elbow and the palm of his hand placed together in front of his nose, covering his mouth as his eyes gleamed with maturity.

"maybe, maybe not."mukurou smirked as he put  his foot up on one of the tables, much like a familiar bomber."what do you say?"

"definitely not."

the room went silent, both trying to read each other for answers, but failed as the two gave nothing away.

"wanna go to the cafe the girls were talking about?" changing the subject, sawada got up from his chair."my treat."

"i don't eat sweets."

"then coffee"

"hm, i guess that's fine"

__________________________________

"what would you two gentlemen like to order?" the waitress asked in a cheerful manner.

sawada spoke up "two coffees,thank you, one black and no sugar" finishing of with a sweet smile.

the waitress blushed furiously "y-y-y-y-yes! right away!"and like that, she dashed off disappearing into the kitchen.

mukurou silently watched with amusement. "what was that about?"

"hm?"sawada turned his attention to mukurou as he ignored the  screaming in the kitchen."what was what about what?"

"nevermind"

just like the  waitress said she came right away, both coffees miraculously still balancing on the tray."here are the coffees you've ordered sirs'!"

"thank you-"the secretly-vongola-boss examined the name plate on her chest"touri-san" the vongola boss needed to know how to catch the eyes of a  young maiden so it just came as a habit when it came to women(otherwise something bad happens...(reborn)).

all over again she was beet-red as mukurou sweat dropped. he was definitely doing this on purpose.

after the waitress-touri, as the teacher had announce- left, they went on to serious matters.

"continuing from before, sawada tsunayoshi, tell me who you really are"

"iam who i am, mukurou." sawada sipped into his bitter coffee"and thats that".

mukurou opened his mouth to speak but was  immediately cut-off.

"however, iam not a normal civilian, but iam not an threat to vongola."sawada slowly placed his cup down, turning to the window and watched the cars drive past. it wasn't that he was trying to gain some trust with the illusionist, it was that he just didn't want someone who looked completely the same as one of his guardians that he finally got him to call him his friend, look so much like a stranger. it felt unusual. so he had tried to avoid eye contact for as long as he managed.

he felt the pair of eye leave him and heard the other shift in his seat. sawada took a peek to allow him to see mukurou taking a sip in to the untouched coffee looking quiet dazed.

"i- you- are you..." the mist guardian narrowed his violet eyes "...even from this world?"

spot on, mukurou, spot on! sawada thought in a false vigorous cheer. "maybe, maybe not." he smirked "what do you say?"

mukurou sipped the rest of his coffee and laid it down silently but harshly."don't avoid the question!"

sawada didn't react to the sudden shout. he stood up and laid down enough money for both of their coffees before patting the illusionist hair successfully making it a mess. the said mist guardian slapped the hand away and glared at the owner of it who only smirked back.

"how about becoming a mafioso detective?" the teacher turned away"it would suit you very well".

and like that, he left.

_________________________________________________________

*gasp!* i forgot mukurous 'kufufu~'s!!