a short chapter

i have  a reason..kinda.

i thought i had been uploading but..wattpad wasn't letting them upload...and when  fixed that by just using firefox....the drafts that i thought i published were deleted....and so it took a month to stop sulking and just re-write the whole thing by memory.

please tell me this publishes....

__________________________________________________

chrome silently moved through the school, unnoticed.

she used her trident of course to cast an illusion around herself appearing invisible to surrounding students making their way into class.

she couldn't hep but feel saddened at the view of the student chattering happily as she made her way pass them, they didn't know about her experience before she met rokudo mukurou, so need to suddenly get angry at them.

mukurou-sama wouldn't want me to dwell into the past, she thought determinedly, i must move one!

once she noticed that she was in front of the classroom. chrome immediately made her way to the back of the class which would allow her to see the whole classroom.

her objective was to investigate the strange aura coming from boss' classroom, an order from rokudo mukuro, of course.

__________________________________

tsunayoshi sawada, a teacher at namimori -chuu, the so-called teacher-from-hell, narrowed his chocolate brown eyes. eyeing  the classroom with a suspicious look he began strolling towards the back of the classroom,book in one hand, ignoring the frightened looks and the relieved sighs whenever he passed by frozen-stiff students'.

he made a stop halfway through, and hid a smirk behind the 'sherlock holmes: sigh of four' book, and proceeded to turn to the nearest victim, asking an question that cannot be answered.

ritsuna ignored the small explosion that left a few students afro-headed and turned behind him to see what sawada-sensei had been looking at with a amused glint in his eyes.

there was an open window, but otherwise empty.

_____________________________________

rokudo mukuro let the information sink in.

the teacher had saw her? impossible...but she was showing him a hologram of what happened with her illusions. that was proof...but how?

he glared at the ground as if it would give him answer, but no it wouldn't. so he left it alone and walked out of the room.

he's going to investigate who this 'sawada tsunayoshi' is.

_________________________________________