Improper E

when imori woke up, he was not surprised. he was currently laying down on a bench near nammori. it's been happening to him a couple of times ever since that incident with the 'missing corpse incident'.

he kept blacking out and waking up in random places, heck he even woke up in an alleyway where he was almost beaten up by some yukuza(?) only to be saved by Sei,though he wondered why Sei was even there,he was very mysterious sometimes.

he got off the bench noticing that it was nighttime,ever since that incident he hated walking alone at night but for some reason Sei keeps appearing-

"imori"

imori who expected this turned enough to face the brunette.SEE! HE ALWAYS APPEARS EVERY TIME!! he had started to creep imori out the third time he appeared but seeing as though it would happen more than 5 times he decided to stop complaining and get used to it...which he hadn't.

"why are you here at this kind of time.."sei looked over to imori's hand and smirked "..while carrying a gun?"

imori was confused at what he said before looking over to his hand and noticed he DID have a gun on his hand."what!th-this isn't mine i swear!"imori panicked for he was afraid that Sei would call the cops on him."i didn't even know i was carrying one!"

"woa calmati*, i was joking, i put it on your hands when you where sleeping"Sei reassured.(*calm down)

"thank god"imori sighed.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"why do you have a gun with you?"

"it's better to be safe than sorry"he shrugged. imori was not convinced but left it be, Sei was his friend and he knew he wouldn't do anything like murder not even pointing a gun at someones head...maybe."hey i should get back home..."imori informed.

Sei glanced at imori before saying:

"i'll walk you home,then."imori was unsure to either decline the offer or to accept.his house was quit far while Sei's was not too far from their current location."are you sure,my house-"

"don't worry about it"Sei cut off."besides i got a gun and you don't. who knows what would attack you."

that was true...he couldn't deny and it looks like Sei wasn't allowing him to...damn!"fine...i guess"he agreed.

they began to start walking though imori didn't hear Sei mumble something:

"lets just say this is my way of saying sorry for using your body..."

_____________________________

tsuna sighed. its been five hours and they still didn't wake up. there laying in front of him was yamamoto, ritsuna and gokudera unconscious.

he was going to erase their memories but something was blocking his way making him unable to get into their mind and his initiation was telling him it had to do something with the ever so mysterious imori.

tsuna felt the glare of his previous tutor(and torturer) from behind him, forcing him to move to a different location of the room only to have reborn's glare become more intense.

"okay, stop that!"tsuna shouted irritated at his tutors behavior."stop glaring!"

honestly he wanted to add 'or you'll find yourself blind' but he'll only find himself killed.

reborn lowered his glaring but otherwise it's  still there and crossed his arms."who are you?"he asked in a voice that should not be heard from a baby."your not tsunayoshi...the age  doesn't match up".

tsuna looked at reborn with a face that showed he was amused. reborn got more angrier by every second and was about to demand an explanation 'till tsuna cut him off and said:

"so you remember how you failed in getting your student his first guardian,before gokudera?"

reborn looked away from tsuna, knowing what he had said was true.

but tsuna only continued, replacing the face of amusement to sadness.

"to think you would lose sight of your student, to think you would lose a worthy and loyal guardian just because of his reputation as a student...you should've paid more attention."

they both kept silent filling the room with uneasiness not knowing they had woken up the trio who also looked guilty.

"iam sorry..."

everyone looked at ritsuna who looked down at the floor sadly."i didn't mean to push him..i was just.."

gokudera who knew nothing of the boys death but the abuse looked at his jyuudaime shocked."push him? what do you mean?" he had liked that boy,he had good loyalty and was overprotective of ritsuna, gokudera had thought that he would become a fine guardian for vongola but he did not expect him to die by the hands of...no we can't be sure.

"i am so sorry...i think i did it because of what everyone said in school about him-"

"jyuudaime!"gokudera was even shocked at himself, never before had he became angry at ritsuna nor cut him off in the middle of speaking,he felt ashamed of himself but continued on"he tried his best to protect you! why?!"

"i know its not an excuse! but I've regretted ever since and i don't even know what i was thinking that day,i just shouted insults at him and made him take the blame saying that he was an a burden and ruined my identity at school just for being close to me!"ritsuna was in tears as guilt overwhelmed him ,he was more ashamed than the days after the funeral, ever since he heard why the brunette was clumsy and the reasons for the low grades.he felt like a sick bastard, he was in no position to be the boss of vongola"I HAD NO IDEA HOW PRECIOUS ONE CAN BE UNTIL THEY'RE GONE!!"

the room fell into silence and nobody dared to speak a word. tsunayoshi knew he deeply regretted it so he took out a mist ring out of pocket  and slid it on his finger casting a low violet glow,then it left a long straight line of light as it shot straight at the ground.

a figure appeared having similar features to tsunayoshi  just younger.

and he opened his chocolate brown eyes and looked at his hands in confusion."how?"he whispered in disbelief.

tsunayoshi smirked.

______________________________

...

-------------------------------------------------------

just before ritsuna and his 2 guardians came to his house*

tsunayoshi picked up his phone and saw a message appear:

[Sei: byakuran asked for a souvenir, something about marshmallows.]

Tsunayoshi messaged  back.

[sawada:i am not getting him any, tell him to do it himself...by the way who are you?]

[sei:okay i'll tell him that, iam imori.]

[sawada:why does it say sei?]

[sei:...wrong phone.}

{you cannot message this person,try again later]

"the hell?"he blinked in confusion before closing the phone and chucking it at the coffee table on his right, then proceeded to go back to sleep.

_________________________________________________-