Chapter 2

I'm still looking for a cover so if you are interested don't be shy I promise not to bite ;)

*************

Chapter 2

Aubrey's POV

Dashing over to my closet I flung a short peach dress over my shoulder not caring where it fell as I frantically searched my closet for a decent gown.

Hunter and I were going out tonight since we hadn't had a proper date for about two weeks and since we've been apart recently it just seemed right to go out to this fancy Italian restaurant in the center of town according to Hunter. Since the place is fancy only the rich and famous dined there, what they wear on their baby finger is worth more than my life. So I feel just a bit pressured to dress for the evening ahead.

"Oh my god my wardrobe is fit for a stripper." I said clutching a too revealing ruby red cocktail dress

"I told you." Alex chuckled from the other room

Narrowing my eyes in his direction I wished he was in here so I could throw one of my shoes at him.

"So what your dresses are sexy." Kelly said as she pulled the dress I was currently crumpling in my hands away "Just turn sexy to classy." she added and bent down in the middle of my closet beside a box of shoes

She pulled out the box on the bottom and opened it revealing a dark blue velvety jewelry box. I gasped remembering Hunter's first gift to me all those months ago. As Kelly opened the box and the breathtaking emerald diamond encrusted necklace that screamed classy and elegant.

"I think you fit the stuck up snob role with this dripping down your neck." she grinned

Turning back around I thought of the perfect gown to go with the dazzling necklace. Untying my robe I let it slip down to a soft mess onto my feet since it was just Kelly with me as I slipped into the perfect gown. Smoothing out the silky fabric I swooped my long blonde hair up into a neat bun allowing a few loose strands to fall over my face. Satisfied with my hair I applied a light touch of mascara and eyeliner before applying a rosy red lipstick on for the added bam! Walking to my jewelry box I put on small studded diamond look-a-like earrings and sprayed some sweet flowery perfume as Kelly came up behind me and put the final piece around my neck.

She stepped back and surveyed the long emerald green gown that clung to my body and defined my small figure but heightened my average round breasts and not to impressive butt that seemed to look great in this gown.

"Hey dumb-ass come in here." Kelly shouted all while smiling

My confidence boosted as I glanced down at myself feeling beautiful as Alex huffed and stomped in.

"This better be good I'm missin- whoa Aubrey if your boyfriend wasn't crazy I'd take you right here." he said with a wink causing my cheeks to turn a deep scarlet

Kelly rolled her eyes at him and started to pick up the dresses I tossed around during my mini panic attack. "I'd love to see him rip you in half." she mumbled bitterly

If I heard her Alex sure did but he didn't seem upset as he leaned against the door frame smirking "Hmm and you look pretty damn good too." he said as he ran his gaze over Kelly

"Oh shove that disgusting Dixie stick somewhere else." she shot back with a raised brow

Stepping back I stared between the two I am totally missing something?

"Dixie stick!" Alex shouted angrily loosing the cockiness from before

With a triumphant grin she nodded her head standing her ground as she gave him a victorious laugh.