Chapter 12

Alright lovely readers this is where the story picks up so pay close attention from here on out as the real plot unfolds -laughs evilly-

Enjoy;)

***********************

Chapter 12

Aubrey's POV

Racing around the king sized bed I searched for my jeans unsure of where I tossed them when Hunter was reeking havoc on my body, the way his hands explored every bare part of my body literally turning me to goo and his wicked tongue... my body tingled just by the thought alone.

Shaking my head clear of my sexual thoughts I dropped to my knees and searched under the bed in only one of Hunter's shirts so I wasn't walking around completely naked. Nothing! The floor was spotless not even a lost sock which wasn't a surprise Hunter has his place organized and neat for a guy except his closet, the small room looks like a fort of clothes that a bunch of five year olds made.

"Ugh where are they?" I groaned standing back up

Placing my hands on my hips I darted my eyes around the room knowing it had to be here somewhere.

I gasped in surprise when a long muscular arm wrapped around my waist pulling me against a toned and bare chest "Its a sign that you should get back in bed." Hunter whispered against my ear

Leaning into him I smiled as my body melted against his, with the tips of his fingers he softly trailed an invisible line up the outside of my bare thighs and under his shirt sending a tingly wave of pleasure down the length of my body and goosebumps to cover every bare inch. With a mind of it's own my hand slid up to the back of his head, burying my fingers into his soft, disheveled chocolatey brown hair while tugging his face lower. Lightning my head I stood on my toes in attempt to close the distance between her mouths.

"Your a bad influence." I whispered my voice husky with the aftermath of our 'make up' as he called it

A lopsided grin touched his lips causing my heart to skip a beat when I felt his hand graze over my breast I shivered with anticipation awaiting for his lips to connect with mine. Tightening my fingers in his hair I bit my bottom lip hearing him groan at the simple yet tempting action, looking up through my eyelashes I saw Hunter's passion filled gaze set down on my mouth. His fingers flexed over my sensitive chest, whimpering lightly I could hold myself back anymore.

Slamming my lips to his I began to kiss him roughly not caring that I broke first, immediately his lips followed mine in a hot kiss that had us both gripping the other closer. Grinding my butt against his front I rose higher on my toes catching his bottom lip in between my teeth and pulling it. With a loud moan he gave me access and gladly I accepted and slipped my tongue into his mouth rolling it over his.

"I'm the the bad one." he mumbled causing me to giggle against his lips

I ran my tongue around every inch of his mouth tasting hints of the hit chocolate he drank earlier still lingering on his tongue, it tastes so much better from his mouth. Our tongues wrestled for control as we stumbled backwards landing onto the wrinkled sheets, Hunter broke our fall before flipping me on to my back all without breaking the sizzling kiss. Hunter placed large hand on my knee and parted my legs and slipped in between them while pushing the T-shirt over my hips exposing my semi-naked bottom half.

Shivering from the chilly late afternoon weather on my bare skin, I welcomed the familiar burning in my lower abdominal. Grazing my finger tips down his neck satisfied with his deep throaty moan and lingered on his bare chiseled chest stopping at the hem of his jeans he had on. Fumbling with the button I felt his warm hands on my hips as he began to pull my panties down when the familiar ring of my phone rang through the empty apartment.