Our Love [AU Zianourry]

Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn are all best friends. They are as close as can be, including the fact that they just so happen to have relations with each other. No one understood their ménage trois type of arrangement and it seemed like no one ever would. They didn’t care, though. They were happy being together in every way possible, even sharing a flat together. What happens when they get a new neighbor with feathery hair and all seem to have a fascination with the new boy? Well they all attempt to woo the lad, that’s what. What will new boy, Louis, do? And what happens when he starts to have feelings and attractions to each and every one of his four neighbors? Maybe a fifth member should be added to their original group love relationship? 

Warning: This is boyxboy, if you don't like it then don't read any further. If you're hoping for constant smut than you will be disappointed as I'm doubting there will be like any... It's awkward for me to write smut and if anything there might be like one... more if I get someone to write it for me or something, who knows. Anyway, this is obviously Louis centric as I adore him the most, can't be helped. Bear with me, I'm trying not to make it the "We just met, but I'm in love with you" type of deal, but yeah. Hopefully, I pull that off slow the pace of it all... Even though, I do tend to have those urges for such at times... 

~ Hope you enjoy xx