First Day: part one

Hello all you Zianourry fans~! I'm still shocked that this book is on the verge of 1k reads! I'm like so shocked and so happy about that. I honestly never think that people are going to read the stuff I write... I just love to write and I love the feeling that I get when I finish a chapter and post it on here. I love the fact even more when I see all the votes/comments/adds to people's reading lists. So enough of my babble... this chapter is a bit... bleh.. I kinda was just having a hard time focusing and writing today, but I really wanted to post something for you guys. 

Read/Vote/Comment/Fan/whatever just enjoy it guys~ Oh and next chapter will be lilo/nouis... Just saying... Other than that, shoot me some feedback and if you want to see something happen or whatever I'm up for the suggestions. 

< 3 

Chapter 4

Harry’s POV

Ever since we met our new neighbor, Louis, Saturday, everyone has been extra… happy even though the new semester of classes was beginning on Monday. It was weird, but I felt it too, especially after we found out he was going to be going to be going there too. I was on the same boat as they were, though. There was something about seeing and hanging out with Louis that brought a smile to my lips. I had no clue what, but it was him. after Saturday night when he tried my baking, I found myself wanting to bake more so I could have him try it and smile like he did before. That boy’s smile can seriously light up a room.

I wasn’t the only one feeling it, either. Zayn actually woke up before noon yesterday. It was shocking to see him awake early… the only time he woke up early was when he had morning classes. Any other time he would sleep in as much as possible, especially seeing as yesterday was our last day of class freedom. It was weird… and he actually seemed happy about it too.

Niall has been a bit more spacey than usual. We’d be in the middle of talking and joking around, he’d be all smiles and giddy as usual then the next thing I know, he’d get quiet with a dazed look in his eyes. I wasn’t sure if I should have worried, but he was smiling… it was like he was remembering something that made him happy. When he’d snap out of it, he’d go back to his usual self and we’d mess around.

Then there was Liam… Our daddy boyfriend. He’s been… pretty much the same. He’d make sure things didn’t get out of hand, worry about all of us and so on. The only thing that changed was he was also worrying about Louis. He kept asking me if he thought that Lou had everything he needed for classes Monday and if he was doing alright living by himself. Liam was being Liam… I just found it interesting that his usual worry and father-like behavior, which I’ll admit I find hot at times, was branching off from the usual parties. He was usually just worried about us and now it seemed that Louis had peaked his fatherly duties.

I had a feeling where things were going… I felt it and I was positive that my boyfriends were noticing it too. the changes in all of us all since a certain someone moved in across the hall. I knew we were going to have to talk about this… But for now, I was just going to go with the flow. I was going to show Louis around later today, or should I say we were all going to. They couldn’t help but invite themselves along. More prove that things were going to change for us... it was just about when now.

“C’mon, Harry! We gotta leave like now, love.” Liam called from the living room.

Running my hands through my hair, I smiled at my appearance and grabbed my bag. We were on our way out and I was taking a bit longer than usual to make sure I looked great. When I left the bedroom we shared, Zayn was leaving the bathroom just finishing up his look. And might I say, he looked sexy as always. “Looking good, babe.” I smirked, leaning in and kissing his lips. He returned it and even got a little cheeky with grabbing my bum. I chuckled as I pulled away to see him smirking.