Wake Up Call

Here's chapter 3~! I was feeling like some sweet Zouis feels... so... here's a Zouis chapter! There so needs to be more Zouis out there, just saying! Enjoy. Thanks all of you guys that are reading it~! If you have any ideas, you want to suggest go right ahead. The first comments I get, will get a dedication! I see people do it all the time, so I figure why not, right? So vote/comment/fan as long as you enjoy it you're amazing in my book. Oh and comment on what ship you want to see in the next chapter too. You want Larry, Lilo, or Nouis? 

< 3 You guys!

Chapter 3

Louis POV

Even after my four new neighbors - who I learned Zayn was the olive skinned one and Harry the one with the cookies – left, I still found myself stunned by their beauty. I couldn’t believe that four guys as hot as that were in my apartment. I felt so ashamed that it looked like crap with all my boxes all over the place, but they didn’t seem to mind. No, they were actually really nice about it. All I could do now was lie in my unmade bed and relive it all. Harry was telling jokes and I kept laughing… he was just so funny… and cheeky… there were plenty of times where all I could do was just blush at what he would say. I guess he must have been a natural flirt or something, at least that’s what I told myself. There was no way that he would just want to flirt with me for any other reason than that. Definitely not when there were three amazingly hot guys right next to him. Why on earth would he flirt with me? We wound up ordering dinner, Niall insisted on such. I guess he was as hungry as I was. When the food arrived, Harry, Liam and Zayn all fought to pay for the bill, while Niall, on the other hand, fought to get the food away from them. It was so funny yet so weird… I have no clue why they were fighting over it, especially after I offered to pay. They were in my apartment after all.

Once we did start to eat, I was stunned even more by just how much Niall ate. It was amazing that he could just pack it all away like that. At one point, he fought with Zayn over the last couple of wings, which was pretty hilarious, might I add. Yet when there was one slice of pizza left, we both went to grab for it and our hands wound up touching. I figured he was going to fight me on it, but he just smiled and even blushed before he let me have it.

The whole night was filled with weird moments like that really. I figured it was them just being nice to me, though, since I’m new and all. There was no way it could be anything more… right?

Besides the confusion, I did learn some cool things. It turned out that we would all be going to the same university. That had to be the best news, well that and the fact that they would show me around campus Monday. Harry even had suggested taking me out to lunch on Monday as well and it took no time for rest of the boys to invite themselves along. It was cute how close they all were. At first, I thought they were just best friends, but I had a feeling that Niall and Liam were dating while Harry and Zayn had to be dating. They just all looked so good together. I’ll admit that at times, I felt like I was the fifth wheel on their double date. Then at other times, they all seemed to be so focused on me… it was so weird, but in a way, nice. I used to think before that having my independence from my parents was going to bring loneliness as I have never lived by myself before, but the thought of those four great lads living across the hallway made me feel better. I don’t think I could ever truly be lonely or bored with them living close by and us all going to the same Uni.

The thoughts continued to fill my mind until I slowly fell asleep. A smile very much on my lips. I couldn’t wait to see what happened tomorrow.

**The Next Morning**

“Lou!!!” A familiar voice sounded through my apartment accompanied by loud banging at my door.

My eyes shot open and I groaned at the sunlight streaming through my curtain less windows. i slowly got out of my bed, quite furious with whoever decided it would be nice to come wake me up so early in the morning. I didn’t even bother with grabbing a robe or anything to cover up my bare chest. All I was thinking about was cursing someone out… it needed to be done. When I reached the door, I unlocked it and swung it open in fury. “Do you know how early it is?! Why did you waking me up so early!?!” I rushed out before I even realized who it was at the door… when I did, though. I instantly felt stupid for yelling. At my door stood a quite sexy looking Zayn, he smirked as he took in the sight of my body and I did the same. He looked so good this morning… His hair was quiffed to perfection and his short sleeved shirt let me get a good look at his tattoos. He was wearing a jacket last night, so I hadn’t seen them before, but let me say, I was glad to be able to see them today. They just added to his overall sex appeal and I felt my mind going to a naughty realm with it being so early.

After our staring contest ended, he finally spoke. “Lou, you do realize it’s almost noon, right?” He asked with a chuckle.

My eyes widened at his question. It was almost noon? It couldn’t be, could it? I rushed back inside, forgetting all about inviting him in as I assumed he would come in anyway, and looked for the nearest clock. There was none… I hadn’t unpacked them yet, so I went on the search for my phone which was still in the living room. When I found it, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Zayn was right… it was five minutes to noon. And here I was yelling at the bloke for waking me up. I sighed and plopped down on the couch, immediately feeling bad for how I treated one of my new neighbors. Closing my eyes, I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair. A few moments later, I felt the couch sink a bit. I knew Zayn was next to me and I was grateful that he didn’t say anything yet. I felt so embarrassed at how I acted. It was definitely not my finest moment.

“Sorry.” I mumbled, finally opening my eyes and looking his way.

“’s fine. It was pretty funny actually. I thought I was the only one who usually sleeps the morning away.” He smiled, giving my knee and encouraging pat.

Just looking at him smile made me want to smile and I felt myself calming down some. I think my blush was still ever present, but I was calmer. It was start, right? I opened my mouth to thank him, but he cut me off.

“Don’t thank me yet… I knew you wouldn’t have anything in the fridge yet, so I brought some breakfast.” He gestured to the white bag and two cups sitting on my coffee table. I smiled at the sight. He was right. I still needed to go buy groceries, which was actually on my list to do today.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, now, mate.”

I chuckled at his comment as I grabbed the bag. I’m not even surprised that I didn’t notice that he had it before. It wasn’t like I was actually paying attention to anything other than how tired I was and how good Zayn looked. It’s sad to admit, but true. I opened the bag, smiling at the sight of the breakfast sandwiches. I took one and handed the other to Zayn. I should have wondered how he even got breakfast sandwiches at this time of day, but I didn’t care. It was way too good to deny and the company was even better. We sat there in a comfortable silence, only for us to share weird looks and laugh a little at each other. It was nice… really nice. Not awkward at all like I would have thought last night and I liked it.