A pet!

Just letting you know from the top Yoshi isn't a real big part of the story yet...
So it'll be Oroku Saki POV for a while.
Oroku Saki POV
"My dear karai soon you'll learn what I do for living"
Karia just nawed on her chewing toy.
"Dada me want one of dos"
Karai points to her favorite picture she found in an old alley about two weeks ago.
It was a baby turtle advertisement to a turtle park.
"No! No pest in this house! There is already enough pest! You"
Karai started to cry and cuddle into a ball.
She quocky went back up knowing her "father" is not paying any attention.
She went up to him and kicked him where the sun don't shine.
"Awe!!! Alright you win! Turtles it is!"
*1 hour later*
I sit on my throne and look at the time.
'2:30 p.m'
The pet shop closes in ten minutes.
I should make it on time to bye 4 baby turtles.
I rush down stairs and go on my bike.
I drive 5 blocks to 'dukes petshop'.
I see duke the owner of the pet shop flip the sign that once said open, now going to closed.
I run as fast as I can thinking of what Karai would do if I don't get those turtles.
I run but this time I slow down so I wouldn't run into the door.
I open the door as duke backs away from the door.
"Hey man! I'm closed"
I feel the madness quickly to feel my body, quickly rushing my heart rate.
"All I want is four baby turtles and I'll be out!" I spit out angrily.
Duke opens his mouth jaw to the floor. Duke hesitates to answer.
"R-right away sir"
Duke stutters.
Duke walked into a back room and returns with a Minnie green plastic carrier that holds 4 little turtles.
"Hey there on the house don't have to pay a penny! I swear."
"You've made a right decision boy"
I say attitudedly.
I go on my bike and return home struggling to keep the case that's holding four little turtles from falling. I turn a left and then a right where a blind man was walking across the street about to get hit with a van.
I stop at a red light as I whiteness the black van swerve around the man and slowly open the back doors when suddenly did a doughnut and green canasters fall everywhere.
I look up as I was to late to block the goozing ooz from falling on me and the turtles.
After that darkness.

Beep Beep,beep,Beep
All I hear was the beeps of machines but louder than before.
I open my eyes to recanize my bedroom.
"Master Shredder"
I look where the voice came from, I see one of my loyal trusty student, Shaku.
"You've been out for two days, we found you before the ambulance could, so far your missing in action according to the news."
"Anything else I should know?"
"You've slowly been changing master. Maybe when you get up you should check in the mirror"
I stare at Shaku curiously.
"Why?"
Shaku slowly takes out a mirror out of a bag that was slouched on his shoulder and hands it to me.
I couldn't believe my eyes, I couldn't believe who I become, I didn't recanize this creature.
I see black fur and Razer sharp teeth.
I was a wolf!
I feel my anger lower and I see myself turn back to normal.
Was I imagioning it?
"Ya, your personal doctor says that when you mad you turn into that but when not angry, then you'll turn into your normal self."
"I see, may you get these doctors for me?"
"Yes master, but there's only one doctor not multiple"
Shaku walked out of the room swiftly and quietly closed the door.
I here whispers outside of the door until finally the door cracks open once again.
I see a young looking man with brown hair wearing a white apron.
"Hi I'm Troye Sivan, your doctor"
Hi! I know what your thinking 'I wow u used troy sivian as shredders doctor!?' Well I did
And if u don't know who he is then umm...
Look it up I guess lol