The terror names

Hey guys!!! Read on
"Oroku Saki are you OK with me sleeping in my room tonight to leave you be?" Shaku asked me.
That name Shaku called me was no longer my name. Anger filled inside me as the name.

I put the turtles in the extra droor and fall back asleep waiting for morning light to awake me.
I see nothing but black. When suddenly I am holding a torch.
I seem to be outsind of somewhere, where ever I am its not New York City.
There seemed to be a ship or a flying sorcer of some sort, parked in front of me.
I heard voices come from inside as my curiosity overpowered me.
I walk inside but all I saw was blinking lights.
"Choose your button"
A voice came from the intercome.
"Out of which ones? There are do many." In a blink of an eye all the buttons disepeared only leaving me 6 to choose from.
One was blue, one was red, one was purple, one was orange, one was pink and the other black.
"Choose" it said again.
I turn behind me and saw a green button above me.
I ran torward it and quickly pressed it until the flashlght flashed on and off until it remained on.
"These 8 names shall give you honor, sacrifice, and will help you seek revenge.
Nightmare
Darkness
Moon
Midnight
Bright
Light
Sunny
Dawn
I woke up panting in a puddle of my own sweat. I looked to my side to see if the turtles were there, but they were gone.
I quickly jumped out of my bed and searched everywhere in my room.
I decided that they weren't here either.
"Shaku!" I yelled rather orderly
And within 3 seconds.
"Hai Sensai"
"Where are the turtles!?" I asked in in demanding tone.
"There in the lab sir, theve... Oddly changed." Shaku says.
I walk in the lab as I see Dr.Sivan collection DNA from a turtle that was lighter than the others, and odly had freckles.
After a few seconds Dr.Sivan collected a black liquid into another needle and stuck it in the same one.
"Dr.Sivan what is that?" I command.
"Just testing on them sir, to see there a likes to normal turtles to mutated."
He seemed too sure of himself
"And what will this, do to them?" I ask.
"Not a thing, except they'll be under your controlled, and only under your control." The doctor said.
"First we will have to name them all. And they'll also be assorted a mask.
The one with dark blue shall be called, Nightmare.
The one with the green eyes, call him Darkness.
Brown eyes, call him Moon.
And baby blue eyes is Midnight."
"Those are really dark names sir"
"That's the point"