Mikey?

I sit. I hide. It is cold and dark. I am confused. what is happening? Was all this just a dream the whole time? Me loving Mikey...

What happened after that huge fight with Shredder?

I can't believe I'm asking myself that same question again. I am not going to get the answers by standing here.

The memory repeats in my mind over and over. What happened was no question, It is the how it happened that bothers me.

I still sit here in the same dark and shady alley. The same place where I believe I saw Mikey.

My head hurts. A flash of light.

The memories hit me like a truck. The memories of everyone back at home come all at once, then vanishes immediately.

"Miss? Are you okay?" someone asks.

I see a light and it all fades normally. I see...

Mikey?

"Mikey!" I scream and run toward his arms and begin to cry on his shoulder when-

he pushes me off him with a shrud.

"Stop calling me that." He sounds angered.

I look at him shocked by his reaction.

I look down, my hair falls over my face, hiding my tears. hiding my pain.

"If your not my Mikey... who are you? what do I call you?"

I shake, barely able to make my voice steady as I speak.

"Doesn't matter. Its not like we are gonna see each other after this."

"Then what's the point of being here now?! Just so you could see me get torn apart!? Just so you could make me mad? What! Why do you not recognize me!? Where is MY MIKEY!"

I feel a slap on my face occur.

"I am sorry. I had to. I had to make you calm down. I came here to fix up your cuts."

"What cu-"

I look down. My clothes are torn with blood spatters all over. My knuckles are scrapped and bloody. As if I just came back from a fight.

"How-"

"You don't remember how you got injured?"

I don't answer. I stare in shock. when the white light occurs again.

flashback!

I'm in a office. I work here. Or at least I think I used too.

"Taylor. You have a call. Its your boyfriend. he wants to know if he should pick you up after work." A lady with big owl glasses with her blonde hair up in a perfect bun shouts.

I answer the phone.

"Hey Angel."

"Hey bebe. do you want me to pick you up after work. we could go to that fancy place you've been wanting to go to."

"No. Sorry Angel. don't you remember? I told you I have to work late-"

*END FLASHBACK*

The light returns.

I see myself in the same position. but this time looking at a masked ninja that looks similar to Mikey.

"You aren't Mikey are you?"

"No."

He stares at me.

"No I am not."

I sigh and lean against the wall.

"Here. Fix me up. If you are not my Mikey then I need to find a way to find him myself."

And so the night went.