The Jumper

I look at the sky. The sun sets above the grey city. I think of strolling around and head to the old layer. Maybe Mikey is in there. The real Mikey. I head to a manhole and pick it up.

"I'm human?" I looked at my hands once more.

I walk the sewers alone and see a girl walking around.

"Hello? Who is there?" I ask. It walks to me.

"I'm Kri. I have been looking for you. We need to. Me and my friend have something to tell you."
I follow her since she is going the same direction of the old layer.

She comes to a stop where the old layer is.

"This is Grizlentine. Call her Griz, G, or Osa." I nod and look at Grizlentine. She had pointy elf ears and seemed the average height. She also had a tail and two different color eyes. One brown one blue.

"Hey Griz." I shake her hand.

"I have a question. You said you were looking for me? And what do you need to tell me?"

She looks at Griz, that pretty much says to tell me.

Griz steps forward.
"Well.... we kind of are trapped here in a demention. I found this device." She picks a metal thing that looks like you can play video games with.
"Right next to me when I woke up here. Every day I lost more and more memories. And with that loss, new come in. I made a medicine, but I still don't remember much. I do remember knowing Kri once now she arrived. Anyways. The devise, I later found out tracks people like us. Portal jumpers from other world's, dementions, timelines, etc. And we now found you. We belive your our way out of here." She looks at me with a serious look.

"M-me? But how?"

Griz looks at Kri.

"Through her." She points to Kri.

Kri explains
"I see glimpses of the future. I also talk in others minds. Griz can shapeshift. You, can teleport. We know of you. Shado, A girl who fell in the mutagen, turns to a beast and gets some sort of a "cure" that came with a side affect of a bionic ability to shapeshift. Thing is... in the portal, you ability kind of changed... It triggered to be something else and connected to the portals. You are the jumper." I look at them more confused then ever.

"Okay. Let's do it. But how?"