The Eyes

"Are you sure that you dont want anyone to keep an eye out for you master? After all youve been uh ill saki"
When I here that name I here it echo in my mind, as if there's guilt rebuilding in me.
I quickly feel sharp claws inching into my skin. I reach out to grab shakus shirt as I shake him repidly.
"Don't you ever call Me that boy!
I am no longer oroku Saki! I...am...shredder! I am master shredder to you!"
"Hai master" Shaku bows his head and leaves. I slowly flutter my eyes as i fall into a restless sleep.
"My brother!open up your mind!we have to get out! The whole place is burning!"
"No! If this place goes down so do we!"
"Are you crazy!? We need to get out!"
"No! I will not be treated this way! And stop calling me brother!!" I swing at Yoshi but something was there in between me and hamoto Yoshi.
" Teng shen! Noooo!!!"
I wake up panting and wide eyed

Beep beep beep
I still here the beeping of the machines repidly beeping next to me.
Darkness was all I seen in my bedroom.
I turn to reach out for my water next to my bed when I here ruckus next to me.
I turn toward the ruckus to my left.
I reach out my hand forward the noise as I feel nothing there.
I quickly look down below to make sure karais not there, I couldn't believe what I seen, I wasn't sure what it was, it was 8 eyes stairing back at me.
One pair dark blue, one pair green, one pair brown, and one pair light baby blue.
I quickly try to find the flashlight and feel it under my pillow and I quicly feel my way for the switch and point it at 'the eyes'
And yet again couldn't believe who's eyes they belong to.
There was 4 oversized turtles looking at me.
I automatically think of what they could do when they get older, what karai and the, turtles could do to seek my revenge!
I bend over and grab the turtles and put them on my nightstand.
You shall have names. But first who's a boy and whos a girl?
The doctor should tell me