Sheila

I open my scrunched up eyes and see four figures standing over me, after about five seconds, my eyes adjusted and I notice Taz smirking at me trying to hold in a laugh, in result looking like he's constipated. Taz's twin who I still haven't formally been introduced to, stood at my feet softly smiling. At that moment I realised a way to differ the two twins, their hair, Taz's hair is combed to the left whereas his twin's hair is to the right. Bennett, the boy who has an unknown reason to dislike me is on my right and the boy with black hair is on the left of me.

I groan and try to get up, it hurts but I'm not gong to let them help me. I successfully stand upright and smile, a liquid sees into my mouth and my hands fly to my nose. I look up at the boys with wide eyes and then let go of everything. Falling into a world of nothingness.

~~~

"Trust her to do some stupid shit like this"
"What do you mean trust her? You've only known her for what? 2 weeks? And only spoken to her twice in those two weeks"
"Shutup, what was she even doing there"
"Bennett, you're making her sound like a stalker"
"Because she is one!"
"Why don't you try to be friends with her, Bennett? All you've done since you met her is been a sour mandarin"
"What the actual fuck Carter, a sour mandarin?"
"Yeah, haven't you ever heard that expression?"
"No, because IT ISNT AN EXPRESSION"
"Well if yo-"
"Can you please shut the fuck up you cunts?" I groan, attempting to silence the noise that once see muffled voices that then turned into all out screaming. I open my eyes to see Bennett with no facial expression and the boy with black hair - who I assume is Carter - with his jaw hung open.
"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies and talk more shit than usual" Bennett looks over to Carter who then shuts his mouth.
"Why do Aussies have such foul mouths?" Carter asks me and I shrug in return.
"I'm pretty sure it's just her, Carter" Bennett says while looking at me in disgust. I stand up ignoring the pulsating pain in my face, especially my nose, and walk up to the boys. I stand smack dab in the middle of Carter and Bennett but face Carter making sure my back is to Bennett as if to ignore him.
"Carter, where am I?" I ask nicely to Carter, putting emphasis on his name.
"You should know, you're the one who was being a stalker and watching us with your stalker eyes." Bennett smirks.
I ignore his comment and raise my eyebrows at Carter who was frozen in place. "you're in our dorm" he says cautiously.
"Who is included in 'our'?"
"Carter and I, you're in my dorm sheila" Bennett replies to my question directed to Carter. I take a look around the room and take in all the posters and signed things hanging on the wall, the endless amount of gaming systems and the two beds with what looks like the fluffiest pillows ever.

"Ok well unless you're from the outback or something like that, no one actually says sheila in Australia" I roll my eyes at Bennett.

"whatever" Bennett mumbles with an evident scowl on his face.

"well I'm gonna go now because grouchy here doesn't seem to like me"
"do you have any friends here? you seem like such a loner" Bennett laughs.
"I do in fact, his name is Cole" Bennett just frowns and closes the door behind me.
~~~
As I enter my dorm, again another letter sits neatly folded on my bed:

Dear Luna,
We will be needing you to move out of this dorm by tonight, again sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, Harry Kavanagh.

I internally groaned because, 1. My head still hurt a little and 2. that meant I had to pack everything up and unpack it all again.
~~~
I know this is my shortest chapter AND it took the longest to write lmaooo it's probably the shittiest chapter I've written but I'm just tired lol (the thing is I've been on school holidays so idk why I didn't update lmao)

Not many people read this story but that's allg.

Anywayssssss the other day (Friday) I saw 5sos live on sunrise andddddd I camped out and I got in the moshpit and that was my first time seeing them live and I cried. IT WAS AMAZING THO SUCH A GREAT TIME AND THE SONGS KILLED ME OMFG AND CALUM DID THAT LITTLE DANCE THING HE DOES ON STAGE AND ASHTON CUT HIS HAIR AND MIKEY WENT BLONDE and Luke is well Luke.

I'm sorry I haven't been putting GIFS on these chapters but I DEFINITELY will next time :)) or I'll try to at least haha I'm so lazy

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR LISTENING BYEEEE