Chapter 13

I GOT MY PHONE BACK SO YOU GUYS GET UPDATES ❤❤❤

Matthew's POV

To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I stood there stuck staring at everybody for a couple seconds before I started laughing letting the fact that I was caught off guard hit me. My boy Shoota even had my ass, talking about he saw one of my workers talking with one of my enemies. I turned and dapped him up before walking in the room just to be tackled by my baby Ciara. "We surpwised you daddy." "That y'all did baby girl." My mom came up next to me and gave me a hug. "Happy birthday baby." "Thanks Momma." My mom smirked and looked over my shoulder making me turn around just to be surprised again.

When I tell you Sarah was looking GOOD!! Nah scratch that shawty looked beautiful, had me looking like a fish out of water. "Pick up your mouth son." I looked and my mom's and she was smiling from ear to ear so I know she had something to do with this. She took Ciara from me, still with that smirk on her face, telling Sarah to take me to go get dressed. I turned and Sarah took my hand leading me towards the stairs but all I could do was stare at that ass in that dress.

We eventually got to a room and when she opened the door and a outfit was laid out on a bed for me. "I'll wait outside while you get d-dressed." She turned to walk out the room but I held her hand stopping her while closing the door. "I rather you stay in here." She looked down but nodded her head trying to hide a smile. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her with me letting her stand in front of me. "Did I buy the dress?" She looked at me and nodded nervously making me smile. "Money well spent." I watched her face as I let my hands go at the bottom of her dress and pulled it up slowly before pulling her on my lap. I could tell she was getting comfortable around me because a couple weeks ago she wouldn't have even let me get this far. My touch was getting to her because her breathing was getting heavier and she kept shifting on my lap. "You look beautiful ma." "Thank you. Happy birthday." "Not yet." She surprised the hell out of me when she leaned forward and started kissing me. I pulled back surprised and she looked just as surprised not sure of what she just did. "I-I'm sorry I-I just-" I pulled her back to me and held her to me as I kissed those lips I was starting to get addicted to. Her hands went up my chest and around my neck pulling me in closer. I couldn't help but grab on that ass that was calling my name making her moan and I took that time to taste her. I pulled back and she looked into my eyes breathing heavy. "Girl you gon get yourself in trouble." "A little trouble never hurt anybody." I pulled her hips down making her feel just how much trouble she was gon get into messing around with me. "Matthew." My grip tightened on her hips, just listening to my name come from her lips almost broke me.

Boy my momma always know the right times to just cock block without even knowing it. "Matthew, Sarah I advise y'all to hop off one another and get dressed before I come up in there." I sighed as Sarah smiled before getting off my lap while fixing her dress. I stood up and took off my shirt before replacing it with the all white one. I hurried up and put on the rest of the outfit before sliding on the shoes and the tie. "How I look ma?" "You look good." I turned and took her hand in mine pulling her into me until she stumbled into my chest. The second she looked up I ducked my head and captured her lips in another kiss this time slowing it down and exploring her mouth making her grab onto my shoulders for support. When I pulled back she looked flustered and I laughed grabbing her hand while opening the door.

We walked down the stairs and back into the main area where it looked like everyone was waiting for me. I took one step into the main area and Sarah started to pull her hand away making me look back. "What you doing?" "Everybody's gonna think we're together." I looked around and a lot of my family was looking in my direction so I grabbed Sarah and pulled her to me kissing her in front of everybody. She tried to pull back but I tightened my grip on her hips and sucked on her bottom lip making her calm down, she eventually gave up relaxed into me kissing me back. When I pulled back she was just staring up at me looking so innocent but so damn sexy at the same time. "Let em think." I didn't give her a chance to say anything I just wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in front of me not even giving her a chance to hide. "Well damn nephew I thought you just wasn't gonna show up but from the looks of things I wouldn't have either." Sarah ducked her head while I just laughed dapping up my Uncle Reggie. See everybody got a Uncle Reggie in they family, that one uncle you only see on holidays and certain birthdays but it was cool cause everytime he came around it was a good time.