Chapter 2 The lie

Marlines P.O.V.

I'm really scared Marline thought. What am I going to do I want to tell my dad about my mom but I don't want to get hurt from my own mother again. I'll just not tell him yet but if she abuses me again I'm telling my dad.

Marline and her dad's P.O.V.

How was  your day at your mom's? Dad asked. It was good. Did your mom do anything that bothered you? Dad asked. No said Marline but she was drinking. Oh said dad, she's not supposed to drink while you are visiting.

Did she do anything else Marline. Asked dad. No said Marline. Ok honey I'm sorry if I'm asking you so many questions about your mom it's just that I get very worried when you go over there cause I know what she's capable of when she drinks.

Ok honey do want to get some ice cream? Dad asked. Yes daddy I would love some ice cream. Daddy I have one more question. Are the child protection people going to be there next time? Yes said daddy just for protection today was just an experiment. Ok daddy I love you. Said Marline.I love you to Marline. Said dad.

Marline's P.O.V.

Oh no I just lied to my dad because of my mom threatening me you know what next time I visit I'm going to tell him after cause I hate lying.

Dad's P.O.V.

Oh my I don't feel safe about this. I think my daughter is lying to me. I think my ex wife is doing something to her and threatening her to not tell anyone or else who knows what she told her. I don't feel to good about this and I know when my daughter is scared and lying I can tell that she's really scared. I hope she will be ok I'll try to get the right answers next time. I'll just ask her more questions next time so that I can get the truth this time around.