Chapter 3 The talk with dad

Marline's P.O.V.

I think I'm gonna tell my dad about what my mom did I'm just so scared what she could do, I just hope she goes to jail and I don't have to deal with her ever again in my life.

Marline and her dad's P.O.V.

Hey dad can I tell you something? Asked Marline. Absolutely what is it? Asked dad. Umm you know how you asked if my mom did anything during my visit? Yeah. Dad said scared what his daughter was about to tell him.

Well umm when I was visiting her she abused me. Oh said dad not sure if he should call the police. Well I'll call the police and CPS and see what they can do about it. Dad said.

Ok Marline said but I don't want my mom to know I told you cause she said she would kill me if I told anyone. Ok dad said I don't even know if you will see her this weekend for your visit with her. Said dad.

Why? Asked Marline. Because she may go to jail for child abuse and threatening to kill you. Ok Marine said I'm scared on what's gonna happen. Said Marline.

Don't be scared baby girl that's my job to be scared for you said dad, It will be ok Marline even if she doesn't go to jail I will talk to CPS and they will probably more than likely have you not see your mom if you don't want to see her.

Ok daddy thanks I was just scared if I would go back and see her alone and nobody there. Said Marline. No no honey that won't happen unless you want it to all these choices are up to you. Said dad.

Ok daddy but why do I have to make all the choices? Asked Marline. Because they want to know what you want and I know you don't know much because you're only 3 but just think what would you like to do and if your scared of your mom then tell them that your scared of your mom and if your not scared and want to visit her sometimes then tell them that and if you don't want to visit right now and you want to visit her when she gets better then tell them that and if you don't want to speak then you can tell me what you want and I can tell them for you honey. Said dad.

Ok daddy thanks I love you. May I go to bed and tell you my choices in the morning. Yes absolutely honey get some sleep tonight ok honey. Said dad. Ok daddy goodnight I love you said Marline. I love you to. Said dad giving her kisses.