Chapter 6 The court date

Dad's and CPS P.O.V.

I get a call at 6 and don't know what is going on or who it is then I look at the caller ID and it's CPS. I don't want to answer cause I'm tired but then I do and the call goes on...

Cps and dad's P.O.V.
Hello. Dad says. Hello is this Mark Marlines dad? The CPS lady asks. Yes mam it is. So did you guys get an answer on what's going to happen. Asks dad.

Yes we did and that's what I called to tell you about the lady says. Ok so we are going to bring this case to court and the matter what happen Marline will not see her mom for awhile and right now your ex wife is in jail. Says the lady.

Ok so what is the court really going to be for? Asks dad. It's going to see if the court agrees on keeping her in jail or will release her or if she'll have a plan for her probation. Says the lady.

Ok that will be helpful Marlines dad says. Ok so your court will be in 2 days is that good for you and Marline? Asks the lady. Yes absolutely and can Marline come? Asks dad. Yes says the lady she needs to come so she can say her opinion.

How old is she? Asks the lady. She is 5. Dad says. Ok is she in school? Asks the lady. Yes she is in preschool. Says dad. Ok then just show up to court and at court they will decide what's gonna happen. The lady says. Ok well see you in 2 days I'll call you if any plans change. Says the lady. Ok says dad thank you so much. Then the phone call ends.

Dad's and Marline's P.O.V.

Marlins come here please I need to talk to you. Says dad. Ok daddy I'm coming says Marline.

I talked to CPS and they said that we will bring this to court. Dad says. For what? Marline says interrupting her dad. Let me finish and I'll tell you says dad. Ok sorry dad Marline says.

Ok so court is to see if your mom will remain in jail or if she'll get out with probation and the matter what happens you will not be seeing your mom for awhile until she can prove that she will not abuse you and can handle you. Says dad. Does that sound good? Asks dad. Yeah but am I going to court? Marline asks.

Yes you are to say your opinion on what you want so be ready and if you need help or want me to speak for you I can do that. Dad says. Does that sound good? Asks dad. Yeah absolutely says Marline.

But dad can I ask you some questions? Asks Marline. Yeah absolutely says dad. Ok so what if I want to see my mom? Asks Marline. Then a person will watch you but thats if your mom doesn't go to jail. Dad says.

Ok daddy thank you I'm going to bed now I have school in the morning. Ok honey I am to I have work in the morning. Ok daddy I love you Marline says blowimg kisses to her dad. Me to daddy says blowing kisses back at Marline.

********************
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter plz comment on what you think will happen at court plz follow, vote, and comment thx and love you all

- Emily