Chapter 14- Breaking Points & Operation Joints

C h a p t e r  1 4

O l i v i a  W a l k e r

This was the worst day of my life. Well, other than that day when my ruby red lipstick melted on the kitchen counter.. but other than that, Florence has people on her side. When I walked down the halls, people shouted names to me.

"Bully."

"Jerk."

"Go curl up and die with your lip gloss!" Some nerd said, shaking their fist.

I couldn't stand it. I walked up to that girl, my hand curling into a fist.

When I turned to swing, it missed horribly. People laughed. I went again, and the girl looking bored, shifting out of the way. I hurried away, as people jeered me and laughed. Thanks, Florence.

*-*

At home, I curled up on my bed. As usual, I was texting Brandon about what would do to get Stacey.

OliviaOreos: So Brand, I have this good idea

BrandonGoesRawr: Yeah.....

OliviaOreos: Well actually you know what?

BrandonGoesRawr: Yeah.....

OliviaOreos: We'll have to make her so embarrassed, she won't know her own name.

BrandonGoesRawr: So like embarrass her to her breaking point?

OliviaOreos: Exactly. Now here's the plan......

*-*

At school, Brandon was looking behind my back, like last time we painted over Florence's car.

"What if she finds out? Like what if she believes it and she-"

"Shut up!" I hissed.

If we were caught, everything would go wrong. About the cameras, I promised one nerd that I'd give him anything he wanted, if he disabled all of the cameras. He nodded his head fast.

We ran over to locker 329. It's lock were the $3.00 cheap ones, with some of the paint chipped off. Brandon pulled the mini crowbar from his jeans.Honestly, I'm glad he did, the crowbar bulge in his pants and made him look very excited to see me.

It was funny. We didn't even need the crowbar because the lock still had the sticker on the back, which had the combo on it.

In the locker, I got the paper I was going to put in out, to reread it.

Dear Florence,

Honestly, I don't know what to think of you. Nearly killing your sister, then acting like you don't care is low. Also, the way you treat Olivia.. .it's inhumane. I don't want to talk to a little b**ch like you.

                                                                                  All Truths,

                                                                                    Alec

I smirked. Florence will basically break down on the spot. The bell rung, and we quickly closed the locker, locking it, then running out to our own lockers. Brandon's locker was three lockers down from mine. Florence walked from her history class, smiling as if she won a million bucks. I smirked. I wanted to see that smirk wiped off her face when she sees that note.

She opened her locker, and the note fell down. She looked confused and picked it up. When her eyes skimmed the page. She dropped the note and started shaking. Shaking as if an earthquake was under her feet. Then, I saw big fat tears roll down her chubby cheeks of hers. Then, she couldn't keep the tears in and gave a big shriek, like someone pinched her.

Everyone turned around to look at her.  She had her hands covering her face, and people had their phones out again. She was running blindly to the bathroom. That was, before she hit Alec in the chest.

"Hey Flo, you wanna grab some tacos at Dupans? I heard they were good!" He said.

Florence shook her head, looking scared, she glanced at his face.

"I should've known. Your are all about your leather jackets." She said, her fist shaking.

She ran into the restroom, leaving Alec to ask his friend if she was on her 'month'.

I snickered, as I skipped into the Cafeteria. This is the best day of my life!

*-*

Stacey's acting weird. I mean, I've always known there was something wrong with that kid, but she's acting more weird when usual.

When I came in her room (without asking) she had her old barbie dolls, and bunny's sitting upright in a play chair. She labeled her dollies with 'Alec' and 'Florence'

"No Florence! He wouldn't write that note to you! He has feelings for you!" She said to the 'Florence Doll."

"No, who else would ever do that? Exactly no one, except him. He's a fake." Stacey said in a frilly, high pitched voice, that was supposed to imitate Florence.

I snickered. Her voice was pretty accurate.

She whirled around, her cheeks flaming.

"Ohh Hayy Livvyaaaa." She said, stretching out her words.

"Um. I need Florence's number." I said, pretending not to care.

"Why?" She said, looking at me.

"Because, y'know I want to make up with her, I guess I was pretty mean..." I said trailing off.

Stacey squealed and clapped her hands.

"Oh I'm so glad! Now we can BFTTG'S!" She squealed.

"BFTTG'S?"

" Best Friends To The Grave." She explained.

Um no. It was more like Best Friends To The Garbage Can.

She wrote down Florence's number on a slip of paper, and handed it to me.

I smirked.

"Thanks Sistaa." I said in a sickly sweet voice.

She squealed again, for some reason. Then she sat down again to play with her dollies.

I skipped back to my room.

Operation getting Florence to her Breaking Point Status: Operation Joint break for lip stick re apply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm super sorry, this is the worst chapter in the entire whole universe.

I give you permission to hate me for this chapter, I'm so ashamed.

Honestly, this was more of a filler chapter.

I might be taking some time off this book,

I'm really stressing over school work enough,

Anyways, enough of my obnoxious ranting....

If it doesn't do you any trouble, please vote,

Comment,

And Share!

:D