Epilogue

A/N: This is it for this story :D I hope you all enjoyed it! Thank you for taking your time to read this. <3

Nikki hummed softly as she set plates down on the table, she turned around with a smile on her face “Severus, come on, it won't be that bad.” said Nikki, taking a moment to think about what else she needed to prepare.

Her and Severus were both graduated from Hogwarts, last year was Nikki's last. Even after those years, they were still together, now they lived together and were making plans to get married during the spring time.

“Did you going to Hogwarts for a year without me really make you forget what your brother did to me?” questioned Severus, when Nikki was gone for her last year everything seemed strange. While they wrote each other each day, and she came down for the holidays, it wasn't the same.

With a roll of them the eyes, Nikki kissed Severus and shook her head “ I did not forget, its just that..” started Nikki, pausing for a second “There is something that I want to tell you all, and its easier to tell you all in person. And I really want to see James, I haven't seen him since the holidays.” she explained.

Severus sighed and rubbed her cheek “I'm only doing this because I love you.” he said, pulling Nikki into a tight hug, he truly did love her. He loved her more than anything in the world, he couldn't imagine a life without her.

Nikki rested her head on Severus' shoulder until there was a knock at the door “I should get that.” she said as she kissed his cheek and turned to answer the door, she was excited to see James, she hadn't seen him in months, almost a year.

It was the longest she has ever been away from James, and she missed him. After her and Severus got together, things were really rough for her and James, there was constant arguing for the rest of the school year.

But after awhile, James got used to the idea of his little sister being the girlfriend of the guy he hated. And after that year, things changed even more, James matured and didn't really mess with Severus all that much.

Nikki opened the door and smiled brightly “James!” she said, giving him a quick hug “Lily!” continued Nikki and pulled her into a hug “Its so great to see you two again, I missed you guys.” she exclaimed, still smiling.

Severus forced back a scowl, and walked up beside Nikki and wrapped his arm around her waist. He gave a nod to James and Lily, he never really got over what James did to him, and part of him never got over Lily.

Lily looked from James to Severus and smiled “Strange isn't it?” asked Lily, taking a step in the house “You could barely get them in the same room without James trying to start something, and now they are in the same house, together” she added.

“Yeah, but its just about strange as you and James getting married” commented Nikki, gaining a glare from James “As I remember you hated James, you wanted nothing to do with him and now you married him” she laughed.

Lilly shrugged, then studied Nikki, after not seeing her for awhile, Lily couldn't figure out if it was just not seeing her a while or if something changed about her “Something looks different about you...” Lilly mentioned.

Nikki bit her cheek and shrugged “Why don't you guys sit down?” suggested Nikki, and looked up at Severus “You too, Sev.” she added, which made Lily glance at her curiously as she went to go sit down with James.

For a brief moment, Severus hesitated for a moment to leave Nikki's side, but despite that he went to sit down anyway. He began to wonder what was wrong, Nikki had said there was something she needed to tell them, and now she needed to them to sit down?

With a deep breath, Nikki began to walk back and forth “Well.. You see.” began Nikki, nerves began to swarm her. Her eyes flickered from James and Lily over to Severus, then back. She never had to tell both Severus and James something at the same time before.

James raised his brows and looked at Nikki “You look like you are going to throw up,is everything okay, sis?” questioned James, he knew very well the look Nikki had when she was about to throw up, he saw it a lot when she got sick.

Nikki nodded and took another breath, but her hands together, her eyes went back to Severus “Well.” she started, trying to keep calm “James, don't kill anyone but..” continued Nikki, making Severus gain a fearful look “I'm pregnant” she announced.

The announce made James' eyes grow wide, and Severus get to his feet “ I knew something was different about you, congratulations” said Lily, smiling at Nikki. Out of all the things she considered, pregnant was not one of them.

Severus said no word, instead he went up and pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her. He was going to be a father, it wasn't something the imagined, at least not for a couple more years. But now that he knew he was going to be one, he was excited.

After straightening himself, James stared at Severus “You got my sister pregnant?” questioned James, his voice giving away that he was a bit frustrated and slightly angry “You guys aren't even married, she is barely even eighteen” he added, not standing up.

Nikki rolled her eyes as Severus shifted and put his arm around her “James, really?” she complained “I am eighteen, I'm out of school sure recently, but we do plan on getting married and you know that” she said shaking her head

Severus shot James a warning look, he wasn't about to let James start anything, especially since this was his house not James'. He was stupid to think that James had grown out of his controlling thing whenever he was with Nikki.

“I'm not a child anymore, and just because you had to take care of me after mum and dad died, doesn't mean you have any say in my life anymore or that you can control anything that I do, you never could. Don't get me wrong James, I love you, you know I do, but you need to stop this.” stated Nikki.

James sighed “I'm sorry, I just worry about you and want whats best for you. Old habits die hard” apologized James, then suddenly he decided to change the subject “So, I'm going to be an uncle.” he asked, a smile finally breaking onto his face.

Nikki nodded and shrugged slightly “Yeah, you are going to have a little one running around calling you ' Uncle James'” she said, trying not to laugh, but yet at the same time, she smiled “You are getting old.” she teased, sticking her tongue out at James.

With the roll of his eyes, James put his hands of defensively “I'm becoming an uncle, not a grandfather.” replied James, relaxing into the couch “You are the one who is becoming a parent, you two are the ones that are getting old.” he shot back with a smirk.

This was something Nikki hoped for, something that would last for a long time. Even the bickering with James when he and Lily came over, and she couldn't wait for the years to come. Alongside with Severus, and soon their little one...