'Syrup waffles'

Selena had just finished the European leg of 'The Stars Dance Tour.' She had a blast with all her Selenators at the other side of the ocean. But she also was very happy that she could travel back to America again. She missed her family, friends and the love of her life.

Justin's POV
I woke up through my phone blasting: 'The dj got us falling in love again'. I blinked my eyes and the first thought that came to my mind was: 'Selena is coming back home today.' That made me smile like a fool and that smile couldn't fade away anymore today. I was hungry already so I first eated some Captain Crunch and after that I took a shower. I put on a black sweatshirt and some denim pants that weren't hanging to loose of my butt. I know already that Selena wouldn't approve otherwise. I wouldn't care on a normal day what she would think of it because I still think it's swag. But today I wanted to make her happy. I just took a new selfie with a smile plastered on my face and posted it on shots. That would probably make my fans happy today. Then I heard the doorbell rang. I didn't expect someone already this morning. I hoped it wasn't work related because I wanted this day only for me and Selena.

Selena's POV
Standing in front of Justin's door was something I looked forward to for days. And it was even more fun because he didn't expect me to come to his house. He still thinks that my plane arrives this afternoon and then he would pick me up from there. I hear a key turning in the door and there appears my favorite Canadian. His mouth starts to hang open and gets wider every second that the clock is ticking. 'Hi. Don't you're girl gets a welcome hug?' Justin finally woke up out of his shocking state of mind and pulls me in for a hug that lasts longer then a minute.

Justin: 'How were the shows going? Did the people over there beside the fans treat you good?' Selena giggles while laying her head higher on Justin's chest. She thought for a moment that this was a great way to kill the jetlag..leaning on your boyfriend while relaxing in a hot bath. 'Yes it was amazing and I will never forget it.The final shows were in Italy, Belgium and Holland. And they were all memorable shows to end over there in Europe. And the fans were so sweet. Like yesterday at the airport in Amsterdam when I was leaving I've got syrup waffles from 3 lovely fans. They said that these waffles over there are originally called: 'stroopwafels'.

Justin stopped with stroking her arms and said out loud: 'DID YOU JUST SAY SYRUP WAFFLES? I LOVE THEM. I've got it 2 years ago from a fan during a meet and greet also in Holland. When we leave this bath.. I want one'. Selena turned her head slowely at the sight of Justin while her face turned shy. She said: 'There is one problem..I started to eat one in the plane and it was so delicious, so I eat all of them. Except one that I gave to a little girl who looked at me with puppy eyes after asking me for a picture. I'm sorry.'

Justin: 'You have got to be kidding me. This silly act deserves torture right now.' He started to tickle her all over her body while the water was splashing on the ground. Selena laughed uncontrollably and said: 'Ok..ok I will make it up to you. This year we are going to visit Amsterdam together ok? We will buy syrup waffles, sailing through the canals, walking in clogs while laughing at eachother and maybe visit a museum?'
Justin: 'You forgot one place important.' while making a naughty smile.

Selena: 'What is it?' Justin: 'The red light district.' Selena gasped and splashed water all over his face and said: 'No we are not going to visit that.' Justin: 'Just messing with you babe.. you are the only woman I want to look at. But we could visit the 'Anne Frank museum' together. Because you didn't went there already right?'

Selena: 'No I would really want to go there and feel the horrible experience what she has been through.' Justin: 'Yes as you know in 2013 I've been there and it was very special to me. But I still don't get it why the media blowed my comment up like a big deal.. about what I've had written in the guestbook.' Selena: 'Don't mind the media babe.. I know what you meant with that message and I thought it was sweet. She could have been a belieber when she would life with that same age in this period of life. But sadly she didn't.' Justin: 'I'm glad that you know me so well.' He started to kiss her and was very happy that he had his girl in his arms again.

*4 months later*

'Here's your captain speaking. We will shortly arrive in Amsterdam airport. Fasten your seatbelts, turn of all you're eletronic devices and put your seats all the way up please. Thank you for flying with Delta Airways.'

Justin's POV
I got distracted from looking at my phone through the sound of the captain speaking. I looked to my right and I saw that Selena was still asleep. She can sleep through every sound. Even if it's a barking dog. I shook her lightly and then she finally opened her pretty eyes. 'Goodmorning gorgeous.. were almost landing at the airport.'
Selena: 'Is it that time already? I'm sorry that I slept in on you. Didn't you got bored too much?' Justin: 'Don't worry.. I want you all energetic and happy while enjoying this trip!'

Selena's POV
We got our suitcases from the assembly line and then went our way through the arrivals. We were both dressed in the most discrete clothes as possible and having sunglasses hiding our eyes. I felt my hand pulling in the direction of a shop. Justin: 'Look we should go in there to buy the syrup waffles.' I laughed and let him pulling me after him to the shop. We found the waffles after a few minutes. And while paying it I saw the salesgirl looking at us with curious eyes. Probably thinking: 'Are it really them or not?' She doesn't say a word about it and wishes us with a nervous voice a good day. When we walked outside there arrived shortly after a cab who took us to the Hilton Hotel.

When we arrived in the hotel and walked to our room, some fans noticed us in the hallway. After I got some pics with them, I left them alone with Justin. Because I had a feeling that they were beliebers. I wished them some time with him because it was probably a once in a life time experience for them. Shortly after I arrived in our room I started to look through the window at the beautiful sight of the city. I was so excited to explore everything and see new things. I've got distracted from my staring when I felt 2 arms from behind me getting wrapped around my stomach. I heard Justin saying while giving a kiss on my cheek: 'Are you enjoying the view without me?' I said: 'Yes you know me right.. I can't wait for things where I'm excited about. So I want to do it right away.'

Justin: 'Can you guess what I want to do now also right away?' Selena: 'I think it's a 3 letter word.' Justin started to hold her even tighter and said: 'That's the second thing on my list that I want to do with you today. But first attacking those syrup waffles.'
Selena turned around in Justin's hold and said: 'Oh gosh I almost forgot'. She went for a run to her suitcase and grabbed the waffles out of it. Justin went also to his suitcase and before she could see what he got out of it, he started to held it behind his back.

Selena: 'What do you have there? I want to see!' Then their appeared a shy smile on Justin's face and he showed it to her. Selena started to giggle while seeing a bottle of 'Maple Leaf Syrup' in his hands. Justin: 'Why do you laugh at me? This combined with the waffles makes it even more heavenly to eat. I promise you.' Selena: 'Oh I believe you my Canadian dork'. She started to boil some hot water for the tea so that they could warm the waffles above the cups. After a few minutes the waffles were good to eat. But not before Justin poured his 'Maple Leaf Syrup' on it. They started to sit on the bed in front of each other. Justin held a waffle in front of her mouth. She took a bite and said: 'Ok you are right..you're syrup makes it even more better.'

Justin: 'See? And after eating all of this I will make you're day even more better with having some fun under these bed sheets.' And he winked. Selena's cheeks turned red and she really hoped that nobody in this hotel had heard a single word that he just said.