'Take it slow'

When you want to be a superstar.. you need to have more qualities then only having a good voice. You should feel brave and confident enough to perform in front of thousand people night after night. Talking with press and doing interviews is not a problem for you. You can deal with all the positive but also negative articles that will be written about you. Whenever you go out with friends or family there will be camera's falling you around. Ignoring your privacy. During your concerts around the world you can also show some good dancing skills. All these qualities has a women from Texas: Selena Gomez. And a guy from Stratford, Canada: Justin Bieber. They are on top of the music industry for many years already. And they fell in love with each other 5 years ago.

Selena's POV
Finally an evening for ourselves together. We didn't had many of these evenings because of our busy schedules. So we always enjoyed it for more then 100% We were in my hometown Texas. I have a little break from my tour. And we just arrived from LA at the hotel were we staying. My mom offered us to stay with them while were here. But I choose for some alone time with Justin because we haven't many time together. We would visit them tomorrow though. I couldn't wait to see them again!

Right now I was sitting in front of Justin on the bed. We were listening to some music. Drinking delicious wine and talking about life and some spiratuality. Things that Justin had heared about last Sunday at the Hillsong Church. I couldn't go I had to perform in Atlanta. I enjoyed listening to him about these things. Because it helps him to have a faith. It makes him stronger and more confident with God standing by his side. He can put energy out of it. And I feel the same way.

Justin stopped talking and grabbed the remote control from the radio. He turned the volume a bit higher. I heared John Legend. Then I felt Justin's mouth close to my ear. And he started to sing softly: 'Girl I'm in love with you. This ain't a honeymoon...past the infatuation phase. Right in the thick of love. At times we get sick of love. It seems like we argue everyday.' This moment was pure bliss for me. 2 strong arms holding me tight and an angeletic voice singing in my ear. I wish this evening would never end.

Justin's POV
I gave Selena a kiss on her cheek when the final notes of the song were playing. The look in her eyes told me that she was really enjoying this night. She deserves it after a tough beginning of this year for both of us. And a busy leg of the Stars Dance Tour. A few days of enjoying our time together before she would hit the stage again. I looked forward to see her concert in Hidalgo in a couple of days. I couldn't wait to see her doing what we both love the most: performing. And I'm not forgetting that I also will see some sexy dance skills. This brings me to an appointment I almost forgot about. I turned the volume of the radio all the way down.

No one's POV
Selena turned her head around and asked: 'Why did you stop the music?' Justin: 'Because I want to ask you a favor. I forgot to tell you that Nick Demoura is coming here tomorrow. He wants to talk about some new choreography. I think it will only take a hour. Afterwards he will visit some family that are living here in Texas. Are you ok with that?'

Selena: 'Ofcourse.. that's fine.' Justin: 'Do you also know a dance studio over here? I think Nick wants to practice some things too.' Selena: 'Yeah we have one in Mc Allen. It's called Action Dance. I think you can still call them..it's not that late already.' Justin: 'Thanks baby..do you also want to come with us tomorrow? Or do you already have plans for the afternoon?' Selena: 'No tomorrow morning I'm gonna visit my family. I'm free after that..so yes I would like that.'

Selena's POV
This morning Justin was still asleep when I woke up. I was already awake at 8 am. Took a shower and had some breakfast. He was still asleep 1 hour later. I decided to visit my parents and Gracie alone. So that Justin could get some more sleep. He've had an extremely busy week so he needs his rest now. Nick would arrive around 1 o'clock. So their was still plenty of time.