'Falling down'

Two famous people in the music industry got to know each other many years ago. Selena's mom Mandy was back then still her manager and got in contact with Justin's manager Scooter to meet up. That led first to a friendship and finally to a beautiful relationship. The whole world knew what these two were doing every single day. They got followed by camera's in their faces, taking pictures of them. Writing articles that were true and most of the time false. And when they had press interviews apart from each other, then they would always getting asked about one and another. It was hard sometimes having no privacy at all. But their love was strong anough to make it through all of that pressure. Because they fight against it together. Now at the moment they live together in Selena's house for 3 months. And it's going great so far.

Selena's POV
Being awake at 7am in the morning isn't my favorite thing to do. But Justin and I have both a working day. I have to go to the Sony studio to work on some more voice recording for Hotel Transylvania 2. And Justin will have another day in the studio to record new songs for his album. Right now he's sitting on the opposite side of the table. Eating spoons with Captain Crunch on it. And writing already some notes for songs that he wil work out in the studio. He's staring for a long time at the paper. And that reminds me of our date 4 years ago. When we went to Hooters and he was staring also at something from the menu card. I have to keep my laughter inside of me because I don't want to distract him right now when he writes out his inspiration. But staring at your boyfriend with a naked chest isn't a crime right?! After a minute I sadly got caught.

Justin: 'Where you staring now the whole time at my hands, face or my holy chest? Because you didn't eat all of your breakfast yet. Am I distraction you that much with my handsomeness?'

Selena: 'Don't get ahead of yourself mister swaggy pants. Who still eats breakfast that is made for children.' Justin kicked with his feet Selena's legs under the table. Selena gasped. Justin: 'Captain Crunch is for humans from 2 years old untill their eighties, so I still have permission to eat it. And I love to discuss this further with you but I have to take a shower right now otherwise I'm getting late.' And with that saying he leaves the table but not before giving Selena a sloppy kiss on her cheek and then walks upstairs.

Selena giggled and eat the rest of her breakfast. She thought about tomorrow already. They both would have a day off. She wanted to do something special with him. That reminded her of her interview with Ellen Degeneres 4 years ago. When Ellen talked about that Justin seemed the romantic one in our relationship. When he did all these big huge sweeping things like renting out the Staples Center. And that's very sweet ofcourse but It's still my favorite that my idea's don't get out. I just like to do things that are a little bit different. And he still gets mad sometimes whenever he takes me out on a date. And then a few hours later the whole world knows every detail of our night together.

No one's POV
Justin got fresh and clean downstairs and saw Selena stil sitting in the kitchen, thinking about something. With little steps he walked into her direction behind her without making a sound. He put his hands on her shoulders and wispered in her ear: 'Stil dreaming about my chest? I promise you can touch it tonight as much as you want but I really have to go now. Aren't you getting late?'

Selena turned around in his hold and said: 'You really think that woman think about their boyfriend without any clothes on for 24/7? And no I have to be at the Sony studio in only 2 hours.' Justin: ' Lucky you.. and yes I really think that and before you can disagree I want my goodbye kiss now because I'm really late already.' Selena snorted and put her lips first on Justin's nose and then at his mouth for a minute. Then he left her alone before saying: 'Tomorrow is our day mamacita.'

Selena's POV
I could finally go home after a long but nice day joking around with Adam Sandler between takes. After a few minutes of driving I had to stop already between a long line of cars in front of a traffic light. Then a idea popped up in my mind. A idea that I could do with Justin tomorrow. There is something on my bucketlist that I really want to do for years now. But it never happened so far because of my busy schedule. I want to feel the thrill and exitement of bungeejumping. Justin have had this experience already in New Zealand 5 years ago. And he said that it was truly amazing. So I think he would be up for it to do it again. He wasn't scared to do it but I don't know if I'm brave enough to jump. Then I heard out of nowhere a car horn behind me.. oh the traffic light was finally green.