'Mixed signals'

It happens often that people don't understand each other. It can happen at school when kids have problems with a certain subject like math. And then they don't understand what the teacher is saying. Sometimes you also don't want to understand certain things because it's just too boring. And last but not least.. love can also be difficult. Knowing what your partner is thinking, meaning and saying.

No one's POV
'Here's your captain speaking. This flight will go to Los Angeles. We will arrive in about 3 hours. Fasten your seatbelts, turn of all you're eletronic devices and listen to the safety procedures from the stewards please. Thank you for flying with Delta Airways. We wish you all a safe flight.'

Justin and Selena went to Mexico for a week. Selena had to do some final touches for her new album in the studio. And Justin had some free time in his schedule to go with her. They had a great time. It wasn't only work related. They also had some nice dinners together on the beach. And next to the studio was a cozy house with a pool. So they could swim everyday and dry close to each other under the Mexican sunrays. But it was now time to go home again.

Justin's POV
'I think I can say those safety procedures backwards already. I've heard it a million times now. We should have taken my private jet, then we would have some more privacy.' Selena shaked her head and said: 'Tell me the last sentence backwards and if you say it right then you will get cheetos from me. But when you fail I will get those cheetos.'

Did she really think I would fail? I'm a master in like everything. I smiled at her and shook her hand. 'Deal'. Selena looked a bit cautious now but said: 'You can start now.' I kept my cool and started: 'ffoekat ot roirp taes a ht... wait let me think for a second.' Selena smiled already. 'ht.... ht... Damn I forgot.' Selena couldn't hold her giggle inside her anymore and started to laugh uncontrollable. I think all the people in the first class could hear her now. Right now I wanted to dissapear from this plane.

Selena finally stopped with laughing and said: 'See... you can't succeed in everything.. you only got: 'a seat prior to takeoff' right. You forgot the word: 'underneath.' Now where are my cheetos?'

Selena hold her hand up in front of me and I grabbed and pulled it to me so then she almost fell on top of me. But I caught her just in time and gave her a kiss. She stopped it too soon for my liking and she said with a shy smile: 'This doens't taste like cheetos.' I smirked and said: 'No because I didn't eat cheetos yet. So if you're a smart girl then you will share those cheetos with me. And then we can do some cheetos make-out session for the rest of the flight.'

Selena stared at me for a few seconds and then said: 'No that wasn't the deal Bieber. They all belong to me now. So you can ask for a steward now. I'm hungry.' I'm asking myself right now why did I fell for a woman that likes food even more than me? sigh.. because she's beautiful and very wise. I pushed on a button and a steward came right away, so that my girl's heavenly moment of food could start already. And I have to watch.

10 minutes later I was looking through the small window at the clouds. I didn't want to look to my right now. Selena was still eating and I know for sure that she's taking her time. So that she can tease me even more. After a few minutes I didn't hear her crunching anymore. I looked at her and she put the little cheetos bag down on her seat. 'I have to go to the toilet.. don't touch my cheetos.' She looked at me with a serious face and I could only saying 'yes' now. She walked away and I kept staring at her. Then she turned her head around and looked in my eyes. She put her finger in her mouth and winked at me. Damn.. she's such a tease.

When she was out of sight I looked in her cheetos bag. Nothing... not even a crumb! She really knows what she's doing. But what did she meant with that winking though? That I should come after her? I thought about it for a moment and then walked in the direction of the toilet. Making love in the air would be a good idea to kill the time now.

I turned the door handle around but it was locked. I looked around and nobody was in sight. 'Selena? Do you want to open the door?' After a moment she finally replied. 'Justin what you're doing here? You know I have to pee right?' I leaned my head against the door and said: 'Yes I know but I thought you had some more plans.' Then I heard her saying: 'I don't know what you're talking about.. go back to your seat horny boy.' I sighed and turned around in the direction of the seats again. Ofcourse she knows what I meant. Now I'm turned on and hungry for food and it's all her fault.

Selena's POV
While grabbing all the clothes out off the luggage I thought about the lovely moments that happened in Mexico. I missed it already and also the sunny weather.. it was raining in Los Angeles now. Justin was walking with Esther right now under a big umbrella. Alfredo took good care of her when were gone. And Justin's smile was priceless when Esther licked him on his face and he could finally hold her in his arms again. When the luggages were all empty I took a shower. Justin would be gone for a while even though it's bad weather. Esther needs her long walks too.

After 10 minutes I came out of the shower. And walked naked to the walk-in-closet. I looked to the rows of clothes, shoes and many caps. I suppose Justin has even more stuff in here than me. I can't resist to grab one of Justin's worn sweaters and shove my nose in it. I sniff his familiar scent for a moment and then fold it up again back in the closet. 'My boxer shorts are laying on a other shelve. But I think they are all fresh and clean.'

Startled I turn around.. Justin is standing in the doorway. He's leaning against the door and he's making the impression that he's standing there already for a while. I feel that my cheeks starting to flush. Good move Selena... very charming. He chuckles.

I looked to the ground and I started to walk alongside him. He grabs my arm and stops me. He wispered: 'Don't feel shy now. I think it's cute. And you should walk like this for the rest of the night. Me and Esther won't complain.' I gasped and pushed Justin to the side, out of his hold. I run to the bathroom and I heared him running after me. Just in time I've got a towel wrapped around me before Justin pushes me slowely against a wall. He starts to kiss my neck and between kisses he's saying: 'Esther sleeps right now. So we have all the time for ourselves. I know you want it babe.'

He's too good with seducing me.The towel falls on the ground seconds later. He pulls me up and walks backwards while still kissing and holding me in the direction of the bed. Then he turns around and throws me softly on the bed. I asked: 'What do you mean with: 'We have all the time beceause Esther is asleep?' I know already you would have your way with me also when Esther was still awake.'

Justin winks and said: 'You know me well babe.. but I prefer it more like this because I don't want a barking dog next to our bed while were making love.' I started to giggle but Justin stopped me with his mouth on mine again. The embarassing move from me in the walk-in-closet already forgotten.