'Choosing your favorite'

'You're my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favorite everything.'

Selena's POV
For the third day in a row I had to crawl in a cold bed without Justin who could make me warm again. I missed laying next to him. I missed his funny jokes that weren't even always funny but he was still able to make me laugh. I missed hearing from him. In the darkness I was staring at my phone. Again no messages or a missed call. Ofcourse he has one of the busiest jobs.. I can relate to that. But how much time does it costs to call or send a message? He was in New York right now for concerts and radio interviews.

I tried not to overthink about it too much. But I couldn't help it that I was seeing images in my head of beautiful woman around him. Many of these woman considering him as the most beautiful catch of the century. He told me many times already that he only has eyes for me and nobody else. But you never could be 100% sure. I don't have any doubt in his sincerity. Not a second. He really means what he says. But I'm sometimes scared that someday he will get confronted with himself and that he has to take back those words. Justin has a big libido. And he's constantly exposed to temptation.

I'm pulling the pillow behind my head. Closing my eyes and I'm trying to stop thinking and stop worrying. Tomorrow is a new day. Just when I'm almost dozing off my phone starts to light up. I'm grabbing it of the nightstand and I'm immediately awake when I see Justin's name in my message box.

-Are you awake?

-I am now :)

-I can't sleep. I wish you were here with me. I miss you.

Reading this gave me butterflies fluttering around in my tummy. He missed me too. We thought about each other at the same time.

-I miss you too Justin. The bed is cold here without you.

-Dan is sleeping right next to me. Were sharing a room in this hotel. Otherwise I would have called you but it's 3 am already. I think he will hate me when I start to call in the middle of the night.

I started laughing at his sweetness to protect Dan's sleep. I almost forgot that it's 3 hours later over there.

-It's okay. I can manage another day without hearing your voice ;)

-But babe you don't have to wait another day. In a few hours you can hear me on the radio. Around 10 am on Sirius XM Hits 1.

-Okay I promise I will listen. You should try to sleep now. Otherwise you will have a groggy morning voice on the radio.

-Don't deny that it would sound sexy though ;)

Shit he caught me. How do I respond to this? Thank god were not on the phone right now.

-I only like a raspy voice. Not a groggy voice.

After a few seconds my phone lighted up again. And with much excitement I started to read his reply.

-You're in denial babe. Groggy and raspy voices are the same thing. Okay I will try to speak as sexy as possible in the microphone just for you. Goodnight. I love you.

Ofcourse he always has a wise snarky reply. Not surprising anymore. My worryness was all gone now. Just with some texting back and forth.

-Sleep well. I hope Dan doesn't snore? I love you. Bye!

-He's snoring like he's cutting logs.... Nah just kidding. I love you more!

Justin's POV
'Wake up. Wake up Justin.' I've got awakened out of my sleep and when I opened my eyes and saw Dan instead of Selena it was a bummer. Another day without a goodmorning kiss.