0.16|when catching a cloth|

0.16|from Sabah's tape-recorder: when catching a cloth|

"I did find her," I said finally, as we walked out of the kitchen. I stepped when I saw Anthony was still there. From the look of it he had been wiping the tables clean. This kid was amazing.

He saw me and gave a small smile, conveying that no explanations were needed. He wasn't going to ask anything and I was thankful. Right then I felt empty, weak and yet strong but not strong enough for a repeat. That was Auburn's job.

I whispered to Auburn, "I found my daughter after....It took me some time but I did. Julia didn't remember and David hated me. He put a restraining order on me." I looked at her with a hard smile.

I made to walk towards Anthony, already thinking about something cheery to say to him when Auburn held my hand, "We'll try again and I swear, this time it will be different. You have me and Anthony. We'll figure it out. Together."

She smiled at me, her trademark, infectious smile, and walked to Anthony, "Oye, Tony. You left a speck of dust here."

"Oh really? Why don't you clean up the tables for a change then?" he threw the cloth at her. She missed it and it fell flat on her face.

"Oops," he laughed mischievously.

"Tonyyy," Auburn screamed. "Eww. I can smell stale food on me. I'll have to wash my hair again too. I hate you, Tony, I hate you."

He stuck out his tongue at her, "Aww, I love you too, Auburn."

I watched them, Auburn chasing Anthony with the dirty cloth, and for the first time in a long while, I felt I had a family-people who cared about me and whom I could freely care about.    

[I love these little moments of friendship between all my characters and ofc my trademark "ihateyoubutiloveyoumoment" I love these too.

#aubony are becoming such comfortable friends I'm so proud and the story is progressing well too :') thanks for all the motivation guys. Your comments make me want to try harder and write better. 

Please vote+comment <3

ilyall

p.s. college is awful// here are your hot chocolates :*]