Prologue

So I wanted to make an FT X OP Fanfiction and here it is!

I'd like to dedicate this to my friend Adeline Hu Hui Chee.

So enjoy this chapter ^^

'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*'*:;,.★ ~

The Marines have leveled up, allowing them to finally capture more and more pirates and finally they have captured one of the most wanted pirates, the Straw Hats.

"The Straw Hats are now in our hands" they grinned. "This job's getting easier and easier"

"Sorry everyone, it's my fault" Luffy said weakly, his head down. He had some serious wounds because of the *Kairoseki bullets. *Kairoseki is a substance that can cancel out Devil Fruit Powers and weaken the users.

"Luffy, it's not your fault" Nami said, trying to manage a small smile on her face.

"I failed to protect my friends. It's all my fault" Luffy thought. "I thought I was strong enough to defend them from harm"

~Somewhere in Another World~

"Tsk, it's all Natsu's fault" Gray snapped with his arms crossed.

"Come on guys. It's hard to stop a Fairy Tail mage" Erza told the Ice Mage.

Team Natsu with Charle, Wendy and Juvia had a mission and their attacks somehow destroyed some buildings and houses.

As punishment, they will have to clean and fix the Library in Fairy Tail.

"And this is much more better than fixing those buildings. Luckily Ultear-san used her Time Arc Magic" Wendy said.

"You're right, Wendy. Hey guys what do you think about a Forgive and Forget Picnic?" Lucy asked her friends.

"Sounds good to Juvia" the Water Mage responded.

"Alright then, let's finish this and ready the food" Happy said. He sprouted his angelic wings and started putting the books in their proper places.

"Lucy-san, can you put this in Section 2, the 3rd shelf?" Wendy was holding lots of books and it managed to block her face.

"Sure Wendy" the blonde flashed a smile and took the load.

Lucy followed the signs and was walking towards Section 2. She started putting the books in the 3rd shelf. Then something was ringing in her sling bag which made the other books she was holding fall.

"Oh why does this have to happen?" she sighed.

She opened her bag. The ringing came from her magic watch which was malfunctioning.

"I forgot to go to the repair shop" Lucy spoke to herself.