Chapter 11: Releasing the Wolf

Previously...
Today was one of the best days I have ever had at school. High spring's Ww academy had never been a place where I could enjoy myself. Hopefully, this will change for the better...
_____________________
Avery's POV

Walking down the halls in our school is now much more peaceful, no shoulder barging, no rude names, no smart remarks about supposedly having no wolf. I guess word got around that Harry has now befriended both me and Sher. The only issue we, well mostly me, have is the queen of snobs, Chloe Hemming and her posse (minus Harry).

Right now Sher, Blake and I are heading towards the cafeteria since everyone has relatively given up on teasing us. We walk through the doors and thankfully less than half the cafeteria stopped talking to whisper quietly to their group about our arrival, which compares to the complete silence we would get a week ago.

We line up and grab our choice of food, then search for a table. Sher notices a vacant table not too far from where we were standing. We agree on the spot and sit down with Sher and Blake on one side and me on the other. I look at the cute couple shyly smiling at each other every now and again. As Sher giggles at something Blake says I notice movement next to me causing me to jump out of my skin, not literally but like I was playing a game of Five Nights at Freddy's and Bonnie jumps at the screen out of nowhere.

I glance over to see Harry casually sitting next to me with his own tray of food. I also peer over my shoulder to observe his old group of friends standing there staring at our table with shock plastered all over their faces.

I turn back to Harry to see him shrug his shoulders and throw his arm around my own shoulders casually which he has been doing frequently since we became friends. I go back to eating my pizza slice I grabbed from the lunch line with my orange juice. A hand with fluorescent pink nails darts out and grabs my drink before I react. I quickly turn around to feel a freezing cold substance sliding down my head into the back of my sweater. I glare up to a smirking Chloe holding my now empty bottle of Orange Juice.

"What was that for Loe," Harry yells, quickly standing up drawing the rest of the student populations attention that wasn't already focused on us.

"I didn't actually think the rumors were true, I would never have guessed you guys were secretly dating." At this comment, my jaw dropped. How wrong Chloe was, yea he had his hand around me but he does that with everyone, even Sher! (although Blake growls at him each time, but still!).

"Where the hell did you get that rubbish from," I growl at her loudly.

"Oh look at that she's trying to be a wolf," she cackles loudly causing Holly to start cracking up laughing and I'm pretty sure I also hear some unattractive snorts as well. I realize Celestial, my wolf is getting noticeably angry causing my body to shake in frustration. Sure I was angry as hell, but She was much much more. I hear gasps as I start to lose control of my hold on Celest. Guessing my true eye color was coming out behind my brown contact as werewolves eyes glow when they are fighting for control of their wolf.

"Her- her eyes... What?!... Sh-she found her wolf?!" Chloe screeches in my ear causing Celestial to get even more aggressive and the desire to shift becomes a clear adjective for Celestial. By now I've lost full control over her and she is in control of my body and my actions. I feel hands circling around my arms pulling me back as Celestial tries desperately to damage Chloe's vocal chords. My head tilts up to see Sher, Blake, and Harry holding me- well Celestial back. Sher starts talking to her softly and calmly allowing Celestial's aggressiveness to start to diminish as she wouldn't do anything to Sher since she knows that she is my best friend and Celestial can trust her. Soon I start to gain control again and Celestial returns to the back of my mind, letting out a few ferocious growls when she sees Chloe again.

Chloe stands there petrified and in shock, at the scene, I had caused. Quickly covering up her fear she mutters a "what a weak wolf," before exiting the lunch room. Before she fully leaves with her group following closely behind her I notice that a member of the group is missing leaving me wondering...

Where is Crystal?

_____________________

THATS IT FOR TODAYYYY!
:O we have hit 1000 views I'm sooooo excited. Thanks guys for reading!!!!

If it's not too much to ask but please comment some names to call you, my readers. Come up will some cool names for me.

Thanks again
~W