Chapter 17: Mr. Scar

Previously...
Crap! I guess my only option is to run in my wolf form and hopeful get past them. I look at Crystal and my mate hoping they won't freak out.

"Ok... Imma get you out of here but you can't freak out, ok?" They both look at me confused but slightly panicked. I shift...
_____________________
Avery's POV

I shake out my pure white fur and cautiously look up to their shocked faces.

"Yo-your..." Crystal starts but doesn't finish as she was frozen and didn't move. I look over to mate to see how he was processing things only to watch his eyes roll back and him start to fall to the ground.

He had fainted...

Celest starts to freak out, wanting me to go catch him and since I was in my wolf form she influenced my actions. I dash over to him and allow him to fall into my body, causing him to end up draping over it. Celestial also lick his cheek to try and get him to wake up, but personally I think she just wanted to give him a 'doggy' kiss (as I call it). By now Crystal has snapped out of her little trance.

"Avery! We need to go now or else they will catch us." I feel her hand come to rest on the top of my head, which signifies that she trusts me. I turn to look at her and nod my head slightly. When you touch someone who is in wolf form's head, you create a slight trust bond which you can talk through with.

'Can you help me get him on my back first,' I talk to Crystal through the bond. She nods then rearranges him so that it looks like he would be ridding a horse but his arms drape around my neck. As soon as his face is near my neck, even if he is unconscious, he can smell my scent which makes him wrap his arms around it and hold onto it. Crystal then places her hand back on my head. We were both aware that the rogues coming down the stairs will be here any second.

'Jump on,' I say to her as I look her seriously in the eye.

'No I can't, I'll be too heavy for you. Just leave me behind I'll be fine.'

'No! I'm not leaving you here! When will be the next time someone comes to save you. You were here for just a week, and look what's happened to you. Get on!'

'I'm sorry. Both you and your mate are both more important than me. You two were destined to save the world,' she goes to remove her hand from my head as tears run down her face. I growl at her slightly warning her not to remove her hand. She gives me a small sad smile as she only has her fingertips touching. This is when I lose feeling in my body telling me that Celestial has taken over.

'No, I cannot save the world without you.' Crystal freeze and stares right back at Celest with wide eyes.

W-What?' She manages to get out.

'You are my guider!' Crystal lets out a few cries when she hears this.

'Just hop on, I am destined to save you first. I gain strength from my mate when he is close. It'll be no trouble carrying both of you.' My heart drops as Crystal removes her hand and takes a step back. We hear the steps of the rogues so close we can hear them panting. Celest whines slightly and steps towards Crystal. Crystal's tears are still rolling slowly down her face. Then suddenly she runs too us and hugs us around the neck and sobs into it.

"No-one has ever told me I had a reason to be in this world. They all put me down telling me I was useless, until now..." A small bond starts to form between us.

Suddenly a loud growl rips through the air. Both our heads snap towards the sound only to find the group of rogues behind what looked like their leader, all in wolf form. Their leader was much larger than the rest of them, with a scar running from the top of his head over his left eye down to his cheek.

'GRAB ON!' I yell at crystal through our newly developed bond. Crystal jumps up and grabs on tightly to both me and my mate, making sure he doesn't fall off. I turn towards the rogues and growl at them loudly. Some of them look shocked at either my loud growl or that I'm a white wolf. Most of the rogues start to growl back at me and start to advance forwards slowly. However the leader looks like he was trying to smirk in wolf form. But why...

Casting this thought aside I scan for any breakthroughs in their positioning. Finding none I look around only to find a small entrance behind me, just big enough to fit me through with the two on my back but not the leader of the rogues, which I'm gonna call Mr. Scar because why not.

'Hey Celest can I use my power or not?' I ask as a plan start to formulate in my mind.

'That's seems like the best plan, however you can only use your power for a small second as I'm using all my strength to carry these two.'

'That's all I need.'

I start to back up as if I'm scared as the rogues approach me at the same pace. As soon as I'm close enough to the entrance, I freeze time for a slight second then use my white wolf speed to take off through the entrance or should I call it exit. To the rogues it looks like I've just disappeared, as I hear their growls simmer down and the sound paws walking around the cells.

I take off down the passageway hoping that it'll lead me to the outside. Once again I hear a loud roar and a loud voice saying: "WHO LEFT THE HATCH. OPEN?!"

I giggle slightly at this. The rogues didn't seem to be the smartest of wolves. Not only the rogues but Mr. Scar seems like he is missing a few brain cells. Or should I say most of his brain cells...

_____________________