CONTEST!!!!

Hey guys... IM SO SORRY!!

I haven't updated in over a month, I am so sorry. It because I'm stuck on this certain scene, that I wanted to add romance to but as you can tell by the lack of romance, I can't write about to well. And to continue in my book I need more romance.

So... I thought that you guys could help. I'm going to include a flashback in the next chapter back to the 2 day training before the fights for the beta position. And I wanted to do a short story contest.

Around 800-1000 words would be good, and I will dedicate the chapter and mention your name, as well as your own book (if you have one). And anyone's story which I think is really good, I'll give them a follow.

I'll run the contest until the end of April and will start judging the start of May. If you exceed the time limit, you can send what you have done already, and if I like it I'll get you to write the rest. If you want to join just leave a comment and when you are done writing, either direct message me it, or send it through email to willowtree149@gmail.com (sadly willowtree147 was taken 😥😮)

As I said earlier, the winners writing piece will be included in the next chapter as well as their username and own story at the beginning and end. I know it's not much, but it's a good opportunity to have some fun with helping to create the story.

And remember to keep it PG 😉😜

Your also welcome to leave any ideas for when Ashen and Avery reunite.

Also if you need any help, while you are writing, don't be afraid to message me. For example, if you don't know how a certain character would react in a situation.

_____________________________________
To get you started I wrote the beginning of the next chapter...

Making sure there are no other presences nearby, I push aside the vines covering the entrance and walk inside. I use my enhanced vision to help navigate through the cave in the dark. Once I start to recognise the end of the cave, I sense the butterflies starting in my stomach. It didn't help that I could feel Celestial bouncing around within my mind.

I step out onto the soft grass, momentarily blinded from the light. Once my eyes re-adjust, I hurriedly look around, searching for Ashen.

I quickly spot a ball of black fur curled up, hiding at the back of the cave in the shadows. Being here again with Ashen, reminds me of when we were training before the fights. When the other pairs were using the gym, Ashen and I would meet up here to train.

Flashback to training
(This is where I would insert the winners writing piece)
______________________________________

Anyways, thanks guys for helping, and I'll be looking forward to reading all your stories.

~Love Willow

______________________________________ 

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND THE WINNING STORY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! THANK YOU FOR ENTERING

_______________________________________