In Love With Two

kaitlynhearts1D1994
Mackenzie is just your normal everyday woman. She just got out of collage and is moving in with her bestie Jackie. They've been friends ever since they were born. They can't live without eachother. Mackenzie has no relationship with her parents cause they were druggies and are in prison. What happens when Mackenzie and her best friend Jackie meets a famous British boyband called One Direction? What does Mackenzie do when she finds out two of the boys from the band have a huge crush on her and she has to chose between them? Will she choose one of them or will she let go both of them?

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY kaitlynhearts1D1994

(A/N sorry guys this might be a long note, but I need help! Okay so there is this guy in my theater class. He is also in band with me and has honors with me. He is really sweet. I found out yesterday that he likes me and wants to go out. I didn't know what to do because I like him as a friend. I was afraid that if I said no, it would ruin our friendship. But I don't like him like that. So I said I just wanted to be friends. But later I was thinking about it and i realized we no nothing about eachother! Absolutely nothing! So if I don't know him, then how do I know if I like him or not? So when his friend asked me why not, I told her I didn't really know him.But now, I don't know what to do! Should I tell him yes or should I wait to get to know him or should I just leave it as no? Plz comment to help me I would so love you forever! Guys I'm really sorry to report my boy problems to you but I really don't know what to do! Gosh I'm so cliché! And this is a super long note I'm sorry. But plz help!)