That One Day

Important authors note at the end
BasicWhiteGirl240
One phone call was all it took. That one phone call left me sitting there, sobbing, telling myself to be strong, even when I knew I couldn't. I thought nothing was going to be okay when they left, I mean what was I going to do? I was only 13, so small, so young. I wasn't an idiot. I knew that whatever happened was going to make my life change dramatically. I thought these things only happened in books, but boy was I wrong. I was wrong as soon as I peered into those brown eyes of Liam Payne. It all changed when that stupid nutter from Doncaster adopted me. Wanna know the full story? It all started with a band. My name is Taylor Cassidy, and boy do I have a story to tell.

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY BasicWhiteGirl240

(A/N: I know I have done this one before, but the author has edited the book and changed the description, so I changed it in here too. The exciting part is, I helped her write it! OMG it was so exciting! But full credit goes to her, I just wanted to share my exciting news with you. Also I wanted to say, I won't be on at all next week bc I have fall break and my family has something planned. So sorry! That is why I'm double updating :) )