Sexy Nightmares

The day after, Ariana went to school, more puzzled than ever. Though, she still managed to act normal, ignoring all the basic bitches and making out with her boy, Harry, in the bathroom.

During math class, the teacher announced that a new boy had just arrived from Scotland. His name was Niall Horan. He had greasy, dyed blonde hair, small, blue eyes, a large nose, and a massive chin. He was plain ugly. He was nothing like Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis, the other four hot guys in the classroom, he was just plain ugly.

And of course, Niall sat next to Ariana, who felt the urge to throw up and faint. When she woke up, Niall was standing next to her. As if the poor Ariana wasn't already disgusted enough, Niall dared to tell her: "You broke your nail."

Selena, Ari's best friend, replied: "And I'm a break your face, you grossie!"

Before Selena could start beating him up, Harry popped up and said: "Chill out girls, don't beat him up. Can't you see he's already deformed enough?" And they went away like a donkey with his hot owner. Ariana had never felt so in love with Harry in her entire life.

When she arrived home, Ari checked her Facebook, and noticed something weird. Harry had liked all the recent posts on Niall's profile, and he had even called him "bro"! Scoop! :-o

Ariana didn't want to think about it too much, so she fingered herself and went to sleep. She dreamed of fucking Harry like there was no tomorrow, enjoying every moment of it... Until, during the orgasm, Niall arrived and ruined everything! D-:

Now Ariana could understand what God had been trying to warn her about the night before...