Chanel and Prada

Ariana opened the door and surprised Niall having an orgasm. He was laying on Harry, he was inside Harry... he was injecting Satan into him! :-O

The divine girl screamed: "Harry, you're a liar! You always had to use a dildo to penetrate me because you wouldn't get hard since you're not attracted by me. And your dick is TINY!"

Harry tried to defend himself: "Wait Ari, I can explain..."

"No, I'm the only one who can explain. You can't. Goodbye, cheater."

Ariana ran away in tears and went back to Boca Raton, where her villa was waiting for her. And inside her room she found a surprise: her best friend Selena!

The two divine girls were super excited to see eachother.

"Selly! I missed you so much! I love you forever and ever bestie! <3"

"Me too Ari! I love you to infinity and beyond and back!!! <3"

Then, Ari and Sel went downtown for their shopping. They bought Louis Vuitton purses, Chanel dresses and Giorgio Armani perfumes, showing off their haul in front of the flea market where the poor people who couldn't afford those things would be jealous of the two divine girls.

A vendor stopped them and said: "Do you want this Rolex? Only $10 for you sweet ladies!"

Ariana and Selena were shocked. How dare him? Did he think they were poor or something?

Selena quickly answered: "Sorry loser, we don't talk to losers."

The vendor replied: "You just did."

Selena, who was known for acknowledging her mistakes, said: "That's not true." And they walked away with their heads high.

After they got inside Sel's house—or I should say, villa—the two girls traded some of their tiny dresses and discussed about how hot they were.

At one point, Selena asked: "Ari, you look miserable today. What happened? Is it because of that fat bitch who stole the last Prada dress in the store?"

"No, it's not for that. I found out that my boyfriend Harry likes guys and that he finds Sat... uhm, Niall much more attractive than me," Ariana answered, shedding a tear.

"Don't worry, bestie," Selena reassured her. "We'll just go to London and resolve everything. Alright?"

"Awesome! We'll go shopping at Harrods!"

The girls went to London on Ari's daddy's private jet, where they drank exquisite wines and ate Iranian black caviar. In London, they stayed in the most luxurious suite of the Hilton Hotel, and all this thanks to the power of daddy's credit card.

Selena and Ariana finally went to bed, but they couldn't sleep because of a strange noise...