Heavy Make-up and Reductive

Ariana and Selena couldn't sleep because of a strange noise coming from outside of their window. It went like, "who dat, who dat, who dat..."

The two divine girls brought themselves to the window and saw a limousine with "reserved for Ari & Sel" written on it. Guess who stepped out of it? Azealia Banks *___*

She grabbed a bullhorn and rapped to them: "Dear divine Ariana and Selena, come with me, I'm taking you out to a party!"

The two BFFs asked: "Is there going to be Iggy Azalea?"

Azealia answered: "Who?"

Content with Azealia's answer, they jumped on the limo, where they drank exquisite wines, and headed to the party. There, they dashed to the cocktails table, where they grabbed seven bottles of chicken-flavored vodka, and then they went hunting for hot guys.

Ariana met a super bulky guy from Italy. It was time for her, the Italian icon Ariana Grande, to show off her Italian language skills.

"Hello! I like your turtle," she said to the guy, praising his abs.

"Thank you, let's go to the stantset to making some pompins?" the guy said with his perfect English, in an attempt to ask Ariana to go into a private room.

Unexpectedly, Ariana answered: "Sure!"

The completely drunk Selena joined them with her new flame: Azealia Banks. <3

As soon as Azealia closed the door, she screamed: "POWER OF THE REAL ARTISTIC RAPPER!" And, like a ninja, she threw a bunch of copies of her single Heavy Make-up and Reductive at Ariana's date, killing him. Better him than her! "One less racist," Azaelia rapped triumphantly. "I've made an agreement with Satan. He promised me Adele-sized commercial success, in return for Ariana. Be ready to get your divine essence sucked out of you, girl!"

Ariana had no choice, she had to reveal her power to Selena. "Power of daddy's credit card! I want a fire extinguisher full of white paint!"

Genius! If Azealia becomes white, she'll be forced to hate herself for the rest of her days and accuse herself of racism and cultural appropriation!

Azealia counterattacked: "Power of the real artistic rapper! I want one with black paint!"

Azealia sprayed her black paint. Ariana sprayed her white paint. In the middle, the two shades of paint met, becoming gray. The situation wasn't going to change, so Ariana screamed: "Power of daddy's credit card! I want a paintball gun full of white paint!"

Ariana shot the white paint at Azealia, who became fully candid and exploded in a million pieces of liquorice. Ariana had lost one of her idols, but at least she was safe. And so was Selena, but this is irrelevant to the story.

The day after, the two divine besties had to do something very, very important. It was a matter of life and death...