Daydreamin'

It was a calm, sunny morning in Boca Raton, Florida. Butterflies were flying over roaring creeks, and wild ponies were running through boundless fields, awakening the feral bunnies that inhabited those peaceful places. A hummingbird sang from inside a house... oh wait. That was Mariah Carey, Ariana's mom, waking up her beloved daughter with her melodious voice.

"Wake up, girl! It's time to migrate!"

"Ugh mom, I hate the way you wake me up. I hate it! I hate it!"

"Breakfast is ready. Bull milk cheese and fried rooster eggs."

"Ew. Then they wonder why I've gotten so skinny lately."

"Alright, I guess I'll have to eat it all. Have a nice day at school, darling."

Ariana drove to school on her Maserati pick-up truck and parked it in her own reserved place. She was wearing a pink shirt and red and blue striped pants, along with her iconic white boots (well, she had to wear them all the time, as they had gotten stuck to her legs after she sweated a lot during the cross-country competition).

"¿Donde está el queso?," the teacher, Ms. Lovato, said to the class. Ariana hated Spanish. She was Italian, she wouldn't have ever needed to speak Spanish. Not like she knew a word in Italian anyway.

"Tik tok on the clock, but the lesson don't stop," Kesha Rose, one of Ariana's best friends, complained from the seat behind her.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a tall, curly-haired, green-eyed boy appeared.

"Who dat? Who dat?," Iggy asked.

"H-A-R-R-Y," Ms. Lovato answered. "His name is Harry Styles. He just moved here from England, so please be nice to him!"

Harry? Harry Styles? That name rang in Ariana's ears like a Mariah Carey whistle. That name alone took her to heaven. She hadn't even had the chance to talk to him, and she already felt in love. She immediately added him to her future toy boy list. But why was she so scared to go talk to him? She was usually as confident as it gets... Maybe she was just too scared he wouldn't want her because she dated way too many guys. She was sitting there, waiting for the day he looked at her in the eyes and said...

"Me gustan los tacos."

Wait, what?

"Ariana, repeat! Me gustan los tacos," Ms. Lovato insisted.

"Me gustan los tacos! Mucho!"

"Muy bien!"

Gosh, she was daydreaming again. It was the way he talked, the way he walked, the way he made her feel inside...

Moments later, the bell rang. When she walked to her locker, Ariana spotted a note that said: "Hola, mi chica dorada! Meet me tonight at 9 at my place. –Harry x"

Ariana shed a tear or two while recalling all the memories from her first date with Harry. "I'm on my way to save you from Satan, baby," she whispered after kissing her boyfriend's picture.