Cinna.

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

I sit on the couch getting ready for Haymitch to put the replay of the reapings on.

He turns the channel of the flat screen tv on the wall and turns it on.

A one appears on the screen.

A girl named Glimmer and boy named Marvel.

Next is District two. The capitols favorite. They make me sick.

The careers.

A little 12 year old boy gets pick but doesn't even get to put one foot to move when you hear "I volunteer as tribute!"

I look at the muscular boy walking towards the stage.

Blonde spiked up hair. Icy blue eyes. A blue T-shirt and jeans. Very muscular.

A girl named clove and the boys name is Cato.

We watch the rest of the reapings and I notice District 5's girl looks like a fox.

The boy from 11, Thresh, he's very muscular and the girl is Rue.

Rue's 12. I want to protect her. I want her to win.

The reapings finally end and I go to my room, take a shower, and go to bed.

😴💤😴💤😴💤😴💤😴💤😴💤

I wake up to Effie screaming "Katniss up up up! Today's a big big big day!"

I groan and get out of bed.

I go to my closet and knowing that their going to be prepping me I put on a black V-neck, blue skinny jeans, my mockingjay pin, and baby blue vans.

I braid my hair in its signature braid, put on foundation, and mascara.

I walk out and Effie says "Katniss you look great!"

"Uh thanks?" I say in a questioning voice.

"Your welcome deary now we're in the Capitol so eat very quickly then I'll walk you to the training centre where they'll prep you okay?" She says with a smile and I smile and nod.

"Great hurry up okay?" She says.

"Okay." I say and walk to the dining room and eat some bacon and eggs and soon Effie and I are walking off the train.

I hear loud screams. I look and see the Capitol people screaming.

We walk to the training centre and I meet my prep team.

They clean me up and all that and put my make up on.

Then a man named Cinna comes in. My stylist. He looks normal like me but has gold eyeliner.

He smiles warmly at me and says "You know that was very brave of you to volunteer for your sister."

"I just want to keep her safe." I say truthfully.

He smiles and says "Well let's get you ready."

"Are you here to make me look pretty." I say.

"No I'm here for you to make an impression." He says.

He gets me in this black jumpsuit. As were walking he soon tells me that it's going to be on fire but the fire won't hurt me.

While waiting for Peeta I pet the horses.

Their so beautiful.

Their lucky they don't have to go into the games. But I will win. For Prim.

I smile and hold the horses head and put mine on it.

"Your just a sweetly aren't you?" I say to the horse.

The horse just stands there.

I pull away and sit down in the chariot.

I close my black smokey eyes that have glitter in them.

I wait for Peeta but soon I hear a voice.

"Hi."

🔥💥😂🔥💥😂🔥💥😂🔥💥😂

So cliff hanger?

Who will be the voice?

So.... What do you think of the book so far?

Comment what ya think/ vote!

Thanks!

😂Hailey😂