Black And End

Black. That's all I hear. All I see.
I don't remember anything. Nothing, no one. Every sentence, every talk, every person, ever word, and every memory is blank.

Nothing to ever remember but a scar.

I don't feel nothing but cold hollowness.

Black, and white, as if a light is shining through my eyes, but I know it's not. I'm not in a hospital.

I'm gone. Nothing but a memory.

~Cato pov. Earlier~

The mutts are tearing her apart, inch by inch and I can't do anything. She's screaming and calling for help, calling my name, and I can't do nothing.

I scream at her to fight! To move! To do something but she just looks at the mutts as they tear at her.

I look at her as her eyes start closing am the mutts start leaving except for one.

Her once firey, grey, beautiful stormy eyes are not hollow, black, and lifeless.

"Katniss I love you!" I scream between tears. It's true I love her, and I should've helped her. But I didn't.

The mutt leaves.

Katniss's neck is tire up with scratches and its bloody, her face has bloody scratches, her right arm is dug apart, her legs are all bloody and scratched.

They didn't touch her too bad but they made it long, with there teeth on her arm, their breath on her face.

I can't look at her anymore, as I cry.

A cannon booms along with another. Two.

I look at Peeta who tried choking her. He's gone.

I then look at Katniss not breathing. She's gone too.

The Girl On Fire. I said I didn't care to know her name but I did.

Katniss Everdeen, and Primrose Everdeen, her sister the one she volunteered for.

Katniss's favorite color was green, she don't smile a lot, she has beautiful grey eyes, her brown hair is like caramel, and her sweet yet firey tone when she talks.

I love every bit about her.

(A/N I'll have a sequel also I deleted the ending cause I want a sequel)