Bloodbath

All rights to Suzanne Collins!!!
🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

It's time for the 74th. Hunger Games to begin.

I stand on my pedestal in running position.

I look at my surroundings.

I'm surrounded by a forest.

Thank you.

I set my eyes on the cornucopia.

I see a bow and some quiver of arrows.

I then hear the loud bang sound and realize that I have to run. That the games just officially began.

I run to the cornucopia and grab my bow and 3 quivers of arrows.

I put them on my back and grab a belt of knives just in case.

I take my bow and put an arrow in it just in case I'll need it.

I look around and try to make a strategy for a way out of the bloodbath without getting injured. But there's no way I could.

I see careers fighting through the bloodbath like its so easy. I look at the girl tribute who's name is I think Glimmer.

She has a huge cut on her hand from her arrow on the bow she must have picked up during the bloodbath at the beginning on the ground.

She's trying to figure out how to use it but what she doesn't know is that a boy is running at her with a spear ready in his hand.

I think he's from district 7.

Before he can get to her I pull the string back and let go.

My arrow lands perfectly in his eye.

The blood bath is over because right when I had let that arrow fly all the careers set their eyes on me.

I look at them and put another arrow on the string. Just in case.

I then run to the boy right as his cannon booms and take my arrow and put it in my quiver.

I run to the line of the woods and notice that there is only 3 careers standing there looking at me impressed.

The three careers are Clove, Glimmer, and Marvel.

Where's Cato?

Just as I was thinking where he was I hear a crunch of leaves and on instinct I immediately turn around and let go of the string.

I hear a loud scowl.

I look at who I shot.

Cato.

"What was that for?" He asks ripping out the arrow on his arm.

He had ducked.

I scowl and put another arrow on the string.

I pull the strong back and almost let go when I hear him speak again.

"No please don't. Please tell me why your acting like this. Okay?" He says looking at me.

"Why I'm acting like this? Well if two district two tributes want you to join the careers just so when there's about five left the girl tribute can kill you? Wouldn't you act the same?" I say.

"You heard that?" He asks.

"Yeah and I-" But before I could finish talking I hear a spear hitting against the wind coming my way so I duck.

I look up and see all of the careers now.

I start backing up and the next thing I know is that I'm running.

I'm running for my life.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I'm so sorry I couldn't update!

My iPod died and my charger stopped working so I had to wait to get a new charger!

I'm so sorry!

Anyways good or bad chapter?

Comment what ya think/ vote!

Thanks!

✌Hailey✌