Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV
I woke up with a yawn and looked around, it was morning, augh, why can't night stay night forever. I sat up and looked to see Plushtrap, Carl, and the Fredlings sleeping, or, being their usual plush self, I couldn't really tell anymore. I smiled and hugged all of them. 'They're the only ones who understand me, they're like my new family now.' I thought. I set them back down and looked for my sketch book. I found it and grabbed it. I took out a pencil and began to draw the nightmares and the plushies and who they would be if they were my family. Nightmare Freddy would be my dad, Nightmare Chica would be my mom, Nightmare Bonnie would have been my big brother, Nightmare Foxy and Fredbear would be my uncles, Nightmare Mary and Nightmare Mysty would be my two big sisters, Nightmare would be my grandpa, Plushtrap is like my twin brother, The Fredlings are my little brothers, and Carl would be like my pet. It was a perfect family, if only I was able to join that family. I would actually be happy. I heard a knock at the door. I didn't say anything. "(Y/N), sweetie, I wanted to apologize for yesterday." I heard my mom said. Apologize, they're always trying to apologize. This time my dad knocked. "(Y/N), please, we're sorry." My dad said. Again I didn't answer. I don't want anything to do with my family anymore. I heard them sigh and walk away. It was silent for a while, until I heard voices, in my head. "You're a freak. A crybaby. Different." Said the voices. The voices sound like everyone I know. "Sorry. Want to apologize. Forgive." They said. I put my hands to my head and closed my eyes tightly, a couple of tears flowed down my cheek and I was shaking. They were either hurtful words or apologetic words. I wanted it to stop. But then I heard the nightmare's voices. "Special. We care. Protect you." I heard them say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw all my plushies looking at me. "You're family. Our little (Y/N)." They said. I smiled. It was true, they are my family. I wiped away my tears, but when I looked at my hands I froze. Black. It. Was. Black. I scurried off my bed and went to the bathroom without anyone noticing. I was still short so I used a stool and looked at the mirror. The tears I was crying. They were black. Well that just happened. I washed the black substance off my face and went back to my room. I didn't feel hungry at all. I sat back on my bed and continued to draw a picture of me as a nightmare like them. Maybe I'll ask them to become one of them. No. I will ask them. I hope they say yes. I continued to draw, not paying attention to the time. As the time passed my parents or Luke would try to get me out of my room, which I don't do. I would sometimes play with my plushies and take naps so I would be wide awake at night. Once night came and the grandfather clock rang I was jumping on my bed. "Woah there (Y/N), I've usually don't see you so energetic." I heard Nightmare Freddy said. I smiled and nodded. I jumped high and Nightmare Freddy caught me. "Yay again again." I said excitedly. I heard Nightmare Bonnie laugh and pat my head. "You are just too adorable." He said with a laugh. I smiled bigger. "Come on (Y/N), we have something to ask you." Nightmare Freddy said carrying me to the other room. "Okay." I said. He carried me to the others in the other room. Once we entered the room everyone was there. "Alright everyone (Y/N) is here." Nightmare Freddy said. I was excited and nervous about what they wanted to talk about. "Okay, so (Y/N), what do you ever want to do for your life?" Nightmare asked me. I became nervous. What if they don't except what I wanted. No. I need to tell them. "I-I wanted you all..." I trailed off and mumbled the last part. "What was that, we didn't quite hear you." Nightmare Mysty asked. I was too nervous and buried my face in Nightmare Freddy's chest. "Come now (Y/N), you can tell us." Fredbear said. "I wanted you all to be my new family." I said. They all looked at me with wide eyes. "(Y/N)." Nightmare Foxy said. I looked at Nightmare Foxy, everyone has a smile on their face. "Well, welcome to the family." Everyone said. I smiled big and squealed. "Yay, we have a new (sister/brother)!" The Fredlings squealed. Everyone laughed. I laughed with a big smile. Yes I have a new family.