Chapter 7

(Y/N) POV
When I awoke my teeth were hurting a lot and chewing seems to make it feel better. I would sometimes chew on my cheeks, but for a bit I had to stop because I was bleeding. I instantly began to chew the collar of my shirt. "Um, (Y/N), are you okay, you've been chewing nonstop." Nightmare Bonnie said. I whined. "My teeth hurt like crazy!" I whined. Nightmare Freddy bent down to my height. "Here, open up, I'll see what's the matter." Nightmare Freddy. "Okay daddy." I said and opened my mouth. Nightmare Freddy's eyes widen. "Um Nightmare Bonnie, could you look at this?" He asked. Nightmare Bonnie rolled his eyes. "I don't see what the problem i-oh holy mother of nightmare!" Nightmare Bonnie said. "What, what!?" I asked. "Well it seems you have sharp teeth." Nightmare Freddy said. Nightmare Bonnie handed Nightmare Freddy a mirror. "Have a look." Nightmare Freddy said. I looked at myself and smiled. Wow, I have really sharp teeth, no wonder why they were hurting so badly. "Cool, I'm going to show the others." I said still smiling. I went to everyone and showed them my teeth, but I couldn't find Nightmare. I looked everywhere except outside the room, since I couldn't show myself anymore, but I finally found Nightmare. He was sleeping soundly, but he snores loudly making me giggle. I went over to him and climbed on top of him, I tickled his nose. He shifted for a sec and scratched his nose. I giggled and did it again. This time he yawned, but his mouth wasn't the only thing that yawned. Soon I felt myself fall into his extra mouth. The mouth closed. "Oooh." I said in awe. I wonder how he and Fredbear eat.

Nightmare POV
I was sound asleep until I heard someone walking up to me. I opened my eyes to see Fredbear. "Hey Nightmare, have you seen (Y/N)?" He asked. "Uh no, why?" I asked. "Oh you haven't seen (Y/N)'s new sharp teeth yet haven't you?" Fredbear asked. I shook my head with wide eyes. "That's something I need to see." I said. "But where's (Y/N)?" Fredbear asked. Suddenly we heard a giggle and it so happens to be coming from my stomach. I opened my extra mouth and (Y/N)'s head popped out. "Boo!" (She/He) screamed. I chuckled a little as Fredbear picked (Y/N) out of my extra stomach. "Hey there you little hide and seeker, why don't you show Nightmare your monstrous teeth." He said. (Y/N) nodded with a giggle and smiled at me. Woah, those are some teeth. "That's pretty interesting, when did you get those?" I asked. (Y/N) shrugged. "They were there when I woke up." (She/He) said. I nodded. "Um I have a question." (Y/N) then said. "And what's that?" I asked. "How do you two eat with that extra mouth?" (She/He) said pointing to our extra stomachs. "You know I have no idea, that is a great question." Fredbear said. "Could you show me someday?" (Y/N) asked. Fredbear and I looked at each other before smiling. "Sure (Y/N)." I said. (Y/N) squealed and hugged Fredbear. (She/He) stayed like that. "Um, (Y/N)?" Fredbear asked. "You're like a big teddy bear." Was all (Y/N) said. I laughed. "Sure he is." I said. I remembered something and looked at Fredbear. "Hey Fredbear there's something I want to tell you, (Y/N) you can listen too, but don't tell anyone else." I said. "Okay, what's the problem?" Fredbear asked. "It's not a problem, it's a surprise, she's coming back." I said. Fredbear was confused before his eyes widen and he smiled. "Really, she's coming back, it's been awhile." Fredbear said. "What, who's coming?" (Y/N) asked. I chuckled. "Someone who's part of the family, don't tell anyone, okay?" I asked. "Okay grand pappy." (Y/N) said. I smiled. Boy will Nightmare Freddy be surprised tonight.